• Do the retards in Sacramento lie awake at night thinking of ways to destroy small businesses?

https://sacramento.cbslocal.co…california-supreme-court/

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• All good hair people are contractors. The new ones work in those shitty places in the mall for few years, is about the only exception. Chick that's been cutting my hair most of 20 years rents a chair, etc at a hair place, they provide electricity, towels, etc...works out. She's got a nice home, lots of nice stuff. THIS is why you don't want liberals running your country

renowned climatologist Bill Nye — and by climatologist, we mean guy who takes pictures of the Weather Channel on his TV and posts them to Twitter as proof of climate change.

• They actually tried similar shit to that here in snowbear land a year or so ago. To the point that if I as a business owner had someone come in to fix a machine or work on my building I would have to hold their taxes on that job. Luckily that shit got shot down in flames.

• I was a painting and decorating contractor for years... also a general... now I never did any decorating but it was in my license so under that rule I would not be able to hire any subs... as a general I couldn't have a single sub which would be impossible...

But no one is getting shit done in California these days anyway. If you want to see how the monkey boys regulations and tax plans were going to affect us before Trump you need only look at California.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• It almost seems like liberals are anti business and hate capitalism.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Maybe... but I think it is that they don't trust business or are envious... Most normal people at one time or another think...... "man.. I should start a business" I think liberals rarely think that way. certainly it is rare among demoncrat politicians.

lazs

• Thus far, we've had a mass-shooting event at House republicans by a Bernie bro, the only reason a BUNCH of people weren't killed was that Scalise was there, hence his security detail.

Susan Collin's staffers have gone into hiding over specific rape threats, owing to the upcoming SC vote

This guy tries to stab republican candidate, but he wasn't very experienced with his knife, apparently.

Another left nutter shows a pic of his (very nice, btw) 1911, and proceeds to explain the mass shooting of republicans he's about to embark upon.

Yes, Trump hollering at that rally in 2016 to "get him the hell outta here!" Is exACTLY the same thing

renowned climatologist Bill Nye — and by climatologist, we mean guy who takes pictures of the Weather Channel on his TV and posts them to Twitter as proof of climate change.

• Somethings gotta give.

• Wow, we just keep peeling back the layers.

• No... interior decorator is another license entirely... decorator part of painting license meant you did wallcoverings... mostly that meant 54" commercial vinyl... takes a real man to hang that stuff... but lots of profit in it.

One time a guy was watching us hang the stuff and said... wow that looks easy. I said it is... simple as can be... took off my tool belt and gave it to him.... he grabbed a pasted 10' strip of 54" and got on the ladder... when he let the flap go and it popped at the bottom he lost his balance and faceplanted into the now pasty wall and then fell off the ladder.

Apparently tho... vinyl adhesive is better than industrial strength hair spray. His hair stayed the same all day.

lazs

• I'm hesitant to say so because it's been repeated so many times (and was untrue then), but...

We are at a time of immense anger between the political parties. The last time the Democrats were this mad, they seceded. The problem is that there are no state by state concentration of political parties. Where-as in 1860, basically the entire south (and a little bit of the north) was democrat, now only the cities are democrat and the non-cities are republican. They can't secede, so they can only lash out.