Unbelievable - Fuck Levi's

• I quit buying them after the last shit they pulled, can’t tecall exactly but I think it was some pro fag crap.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• I’m not fixing that typo, redwing can kiss my ass.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• See that? Now you quit trying altogether. Next stage you'll be posting Excell type shit...

• At this rate you cultists are gonna just drop out of the economy altogether. Shouldn't ya'll have gone galt or something by now anyway?

George Papadopoulos: convicted felon.

Michael Flynn: convicted felon.

Rick Gates: convicted felon.

Paul Manafort: convicted felon.

Michael Cohen: convicted felon.

Roger Stone: arrested :crybaby

Tick Tock: motherfuckers.

• Nah, plenty of companies out there that are smart enough to stay out of politics and just stick to selling their products.

• I'm gonna wear my Levis, Nike shirt, Berkenstock sandals and I'm gonna go to a VFW meeting tonight and take a knee during the National Anthem...then, when they all gather around to kill me, I'll hold up my DD 214 as a shield.

OK, just kidding. I have an adversarial relationship with the VFW- way back when I was a hippie they wouldn't let my generation's soldiers join- said we were too liberal- the VFW represents dead dinosaurs, and I'm still alive.

• I stopped buying jeans altogether, stopped being practical

renowned climatologist Bill Nye — and by climatologist, we mean guy who takes pictures of the Weather Channel on his TV and posts them to Twitter as proof of climate change.

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

• Ironically I have Levis from China, Indonesia, and Mexico. Anyway I'm very tightly wrapped right now, and nearly got in a fight at my eight year old grand daughter's soccer game this morning. A fellow parent was berating his own kid, and then he criticized my grand daughter when she missed kicking the ball- I told him not to yell at my grand daughter... he can destroy his kid's psyche, leave my kid alone.

The fucker said he has a "right" to say what he wants, and that was too bad if I didn't like it and I went ballistic- I told him if he shouted at my grand daughter again I would kick his ass, and he stood up and I stood up and our wives stood up and we went nose to nose with our wives tugging on our arms and cooler heads prevailed.

It's going to be a long season.

• Ironically I have Levis from China, Indonesia, and Mexico. Anyway I'm very tightly wrapped right now, and nearly got in a fight at my eight year old grand daughter's soccer game this morning. A fellow parent was berating his own kid, and then he criticized my grand daughter when she missed kicking the ball- I told him not to yell at my grand daughter... he can destroy his kid's psyche, leave my kid alone.

The fucker said he has a "right" to say what he wants, and that was too bad if I didn't like it and I went ballistic- I told him if he shouted at my grand daughter again I would kick his ass, and he stood up and I stood up and our wives stood up and we went nose to nose with our wives tugging on our arms and cooler heads prevailed.

It's going to be a long season.