Don't you think that we'd all be better off....

• If we just didn't judge others? We always want to generalize people and place them into little boxes. I'm not saying that I don't do it, I mean it's human nature. I really do try not to though, and I've been immensely rewarded for it. I highly recommend it.

People have a lot more to them than you might think they do. People will surprise you.

• It's human nature. Why it is, I don't know... I'm not a psychologist.

Perhaps it would be better if everybody realized it for what it is and moved on.

I think it was Storch's Pappy that said something to the effect of, "Other people's opinion of me is none of my business."

Fuckin A.

Brace up, move forward.

• I'm judging the hell out of y'all.

Plus, categorizing you into clumps.

Surely, I'm in the good clump

A narrative doesn’t require truth to remain viable, it requires the capacity to punish.

“Diversity is our Strength” is made ludicrous by the entirety of human experience and conflict.

But since you can be fired for denying it, there it sits like a turd on a silver tray.

• Get outta my clump beaner

A narrative doesn’t require truth to remain viable, it requires the capacity to punish.

“Diversity is our Strength” is made ludicrous by the entirety of human experience and conflict.

But since you can be fired for denying it, there it sits like a turd on a silver tray.

• Well...black beans & rice beaner

• From what I've seen, just about anybody over the age of 40 is dealing with some serious, existential shit. Ailing/dying parents, health problems, addictions, fucked up kids, divorce, bankruptsy... any combination of these and worse. I try to keep that in mind when dealing with people who suck. They often have their reasons.

But this is the internet. A whole different world. I'll judge all I want and be judged accordingly.

George Papadopoulos: convicted felon.

Michael Flynn: convicted felon.

Rick Gates: convicted felon.

Paul Manafort: convicted felon.

Michael Cohen: convicted felon.

Tick Tock: motherfuckers.

• From what I've seen, just about anybody over the age of 40 is dealing with some serious, existential shit. Ailing/dying parents, health problems, addictions, fucked up kids, divorce, bankruptsy... any combination of these and worse. I try to keep that in mind when dealing with people who suck. They often have their reasons.

But this is the internet. A whole different world. I'll judge all I want and be judged accordingly.

Even young kids are dealing with some serious stuff and you would never know. I've given over 1000 rides with Uber and Lyft and it's taught me a lot about humility.

I've always had a lot of empathy for people. I often pray that I'll be able to make some kind of difference for somebody each day.

• Sometimes not making an instant judgement can be bad for your health.

That being said..... I have always felt that the world would be a far better place if everyone woke up in the morning and their first thought was..............."what can I do for lazs today?"

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Even young kids are dealing with some serious stuff and you would never know. I've given over 1000 rides with Uber and Lyft and it's taught me a lot about humility.

I've always had a lot of empathy for people. I often pray that I'll be able to make some kind of difference for somebody each day.

Carefull... that's a deep rabbit-hole you're venturing down.

My wife called herself a libertarian until she started working as a psychologist where she really came to understand people's circumstances and the shit they have to deal with. Now she's close to a garden-variety liberal with some mild SJW tendencies.

And she's had a significant influence on those around her :thumbsup

George Papadopoulos: convicted felon.

Michael Flynn: convicted felon.

Rick Gates: convicted felon.

Paul Manafort: convicted felon.

Michael Cohen: convicted felon.

Tick Tock: motherfuckers.