• Bot sure what exactly is going on down under but apparently they get a new PM every few months or so. That’s what so get from reading all the memes anyway.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• The down under blunder is becoming noticed. The electorate selects some joke and they bait and switch the silly bitch giving themselves the leftist they want.

Its making our leftists salivate.

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• imagine having the likes of Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell pick your president

Notice how Christine Blasey Ford was always referred to as Dr Blasey Ford by the media, but Vanessa Tyson who also has a PhD isn’t referred to as Dr Tyson by them
    We see you

• It's becoming ridiculous.

Both major parties are going down that road now.

We might as well not bother with elections at all.

Absinthe makes the tart grow fonder.

Celebrating those happy times when the penis is an internal organ.

• The Australian Facebook pages I follow are full of this stuff.

I figured someone here could give me the down low.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

• Here we vote for the representatives locally, and they elect a leader. This all usually happened before the elections, and whatever leader rode it out.

However, if the party think the leader isn't making the right choices and is hurting their chances at reelection, they can raise a challenge. This brings rise to an event called a spill, where the sitting Prime Minister steps down and let's the party vote for who they think is the best choice.

When someone loses a challenge, they don't necessarily have to resign their seat, and can continue to represent their electorate, but sometimes they opt to retire and then we have a by-election, to elect a new minster for that seat.

Absinthe makes the tart grow fonder.

Celebrating those happy times when the penis is an internal organ.

• Is Aussie government same as G.B?

Notice how Christine Blasey Ford was always referred to as Dr Blasey Ford by the media, but Vanessa Tyson who also has a PhD isn’t referred to as Dr Tyson by them
    We see you

• Well, absent the figurehead royalty

We see you