126 South Carolina TV factory workers losing their jobs to chump tariffs

• Gotta break some eggs to make an omelette

A narrative doesn’t require truth to remain viable, it requires the capacity to punish.

“Diversity is our Strength” is made ludicrous by the entirety of human experience and conflict.

But since you can be fired for denying it, there it sits like a turd on a silver tray.

• Component prices increased making them less competitive.... gee, someone resembling me said this would affect domestic jobs

http://www.wrdw.com/content/ne…mp-tariffs-490333161.html

I blame the fuckers who want their cheap shit and are wiling to sacrifice American jobs to get it. Now who would that be???

• yeah?

A narrative doesn’t require truth to remain viable, it requires the capacity to punish.

“Diversity is our Strength” is made ludicrous by the entirety of human experience and conflict.

But since you can be fired for denying it, there it sits like a turd on a silver tray.

• I knew if we waited long enough there would be some good news for MNN and scroatpinky.

I will let you two have this one... you can be happy for an hour or two.

Meanwhile..................uneployment fell to 3.9% this week... millions have gotten off food stamps this year. consumer confidence is at an all time high.

But if those 125 workers getting laid off makes you guys happy I will let you have that...

damn that Trump!

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• if you cultists bothered to read the article, several thousand high paying jobs are at risk in SC alone

Amnesty lives - The wall died.

REMEMBER ALL OF THE VICTIMS OF THE CALIFORNIA TRAGEDY!!!

Nothing happened - they just live there.

• What better tool to address other countries fucking us on trade? Or do you think the issue is best left as is?

• TV factory in the US? heh.. Those guys were barely scraping by anyways. Besides... shouldn't you be all giddy over the fact that a few super rich bastard business owners are going to take it in the ass?

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• The company is called Element TV. I just did a quick Google and found nothing but BAD reviews fro their SHITTY tvs.

They basically assembled Chinese Tvs and they sucked,. They only opened in 2012. Just failed like any other shitty business does when they have a shitty product with poor customer service. And of course they're going to blame tariffs... lol.

Look them up, MNN.

How many Element tv's have you seen?

• So the company had a total of about 125 employees and they assembled Chinese TVs in South Carolina. Yeah, sounds like a competitive TV company. Of all the inexpensive, GREAT TVs out there... sure doesn't seem like a a 125 employee TV assembly company in S.C. is going to be competitive in the LOW-END TV market.

MNN, are you really this out of touch? Look these asshats up. Look at the company website and look at the pictures of the employees. LOL.

• What's it been...6 weeks since Trump started this? China only responded a 4 weeks ago. What sort of cash reserves do these guys have?