We should all play AH together again.

• Anyone still have an account? Anyone still play?

txmom I still remember the few times we did GVs together. That was so much fun.

You should and make history for AH. First transgender to play AH that we know of.

2020, America's New Civil War.

If people do not display wisdom, they will crash like blind moles and then mutual annihilation will commence.

Democrat party new slogan: Cuckoo Cuckoo Cuckoo

Trump 2020. Fuck your feelings!

Hitler: "We will drown them in their own blood!"
    Stalin: "We will drown them in our own blood!"

Jong-un: "We will drown us in our own blood!"

Senator Elizabeth Warren, winner of the 2018 Rachel Dolezal Award.

• You should and make history for AH. First transgender to play AH that we know of.

gg isn't the first one, ManeTMP has that honor. You may have blown her...I mean known her as BluKitty.

“Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official.”

• Yeah I still have an account.... haven't set my space up yet from moving a few weeks ago so my PC is just a bunch of bits laying around at the moment... hopefully I get to do my space soon....almost got the rest of the place sorted....

• gg isn't the first one, ManeTMP has that honor. You may have blown her...I mean known her as BluKitty.

lol

i know blukitty but was not aware of the transformation.

If people do not display wisdom, they will crash like blind moles and then mutual annihilation will commence.

• I think I was kicked out.. in any case it would be a huge thing to hook up all my throttle and rudders and stick up again and learn it. Plus.. it really did get boring to me in the end.. I just could not find a fight.

When I did find a fight I was told that I was being mean or the fight ended because some enemy of fun would kill the carrier of base.

Towards the end? the only fight I could find was to take up an IL2 and kill ground vehicles..

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• I've recently started playing again, prolly on tonight

what are the numbers like these days?

• most nights, 125 in Main.

Looks like going on Steam did not pay off.

• We used to own Korea in AW. When AW died, the Pigstompers squad moved to Aces (Or whatever that MS idiot game was) And I kept telling them about AH. They finally moved over after the boredom set in and we used to have squad nights. Yet nobody could find a decent fight, and 12 on 1 was no fun as we would go up and everyone skedaddled. Ended up just chasing people. We then moved to Tanks, and that was fun for a bit but the boredom set in again. Finally I just quit AH. Years later Found WOT, then Warthunder. As for Flying I'll stay with DCS.

• They recently canned my account because I got a new credit card and they couldn't take money off me. When I tried to update the game and get a new account it took forever to do multiple updates and then they wouldn't send me an activation email. I said fuck them.