Seth Rich Murder Bombshell: Witness Prepared to Identify 2 Killers, BOTH Government Agents

• Yeah, it was stupid. I believe it started with phishing.

Mueller just requested 17 more federal prosecutors. I don't think he's bluffing.

• Russians most certainly didn't hack Podesta, he fell for a phishing scam. Anyone this planet could have stolen his emails.

As for DNC server....we have only the word of Crowdstrike, as NO-ONE from our DOJ has ever touched that server

A narrative doesn’t require truth to remain viable, it requires the capacity to punish.

“Diversity is our Strength” is made ludicrous by the entirety of human experience and conflict.

But since you can be fired for denying it, there it sits like a turd on a silver tray.

• This shit has already been proven to be false, the guy was just a victim of a street crime. Let the family grieve over the loss of their son.

“Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official.”

• Ack, if one of my son's were working a sensitive job that dealt with information that could have dramatic impact on something like, oh, a presidential election, and I get a phone call that he was shot execution-style in an alleyway close to his house, and I get told it was a robbery EVEN THOUGH NOTHING OF VALUE IS TAKEN, I'm gonna grieve.

But I'm gonna want the truth that's hidden behind such a bullshit lie.

There's an obvious reason that his parents are saying that all they want to do is be left alone, why they would even go so far as to sue for it.

It's the Vincent Foster effect. They have been told how to act, and what's good for them.

• Russians most certainly didn't hack Podesta, he fell for a phishing scam. Anyone this planet could have stolen his emails.

As for DNC server....we have only the word of Crowdstrike, as NO-ONE from our DOJ has ever touched that server

HEAD IN ASS.

• Sooo.. I heard that Mule ears is gonna prove that the demoncrats all sending their credit card and bank account numbers to nigerian princes was part of a russian plot to get Trump elected.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• HEAD IN ASS.

A clevet refutation if ever I heard one

A narrative doesn’t require truth to remain viable, it requires the capacity to punish.

“Diversity is our Strength” is made ludicrous by the entirety of human experience and conflict.

But since you can be fired for denying it, there it sits like a turd on a silver tray.

• This shit has already been proven to be false, the guy was just a victim of a street crime. Let the family grieve over the loss of their son.

Since the crime is as yet unsolved, nothing has been proven either way

• Plus, it was only a few Russian guys posting on facebook, basically, with a total budget of around 100,000 dollars or less. They has ZERO influence on how Americans voted. It's all bullshit.

• Oh they’re selling us a story alright.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

• Facebook.... really? The russians overturned the election because .0002% of facebook was russian election style coverage? And youtube? WTF man? who believes everything they see on facebook or youtube?

And.. why is it even illegal to post shit on facebook or youtube in any case? And more importantly.... WTF does that have to do with Trump himself?

What laws are being broken here? for sure CNN tried to rig the election for hitlery but no one seems to care about that. fake news proven.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• IF I was influenced by that few FB ads, imagine how the 'legitimate' news would affect me

• It the DNC clutching at anything to soothe the burn.

Simply put, the USA has been actively involved in manipulating elections around the globe for decades. How is it any surprise that some other would be doing the same to you?

Also, it's now a digital world. People have a global reach at their fingertips. The elections of EVERY country are going to have foreign citizens offering opinions that will be viewed and shared.

This is a huge nothing burger simply because they lost

#WorstLosersEver

Absinthe makes the tart grow fonder.

Celebrating those happy times when the penis is an internal organ.