Range 15... (hey TxMom n anyone else...)

• just watched it with amazon prime...

this is military grade humor... IMHO... and some of it is so off the wall... if ya watch it mom get your man to watch it with you?

this has a list of the actors... peeps like Danny Trejo, William Shatner, Sean Astin... etc...

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4687276/

https://www.amazon.com/Range-15-Mat-Best/dp/B01J741CII

also...

if ya want to support em there is this which tells the story of them making it...

https://www.amazon.com/gp/vide…7777NK3X/ref=pd_cbs_318_1

Dietrich Bonhoeffer: “Silence in the face of evil is itself evil. God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”

Presbyterian Rev. Gilbert Tennant:

“He that suffers his life to be taken from him by one who has no authority for that purpose, when he might preserve it by defense, incurs the Guilt of self murder since God has enjoined him to seek the continuance of his life, and Nature itself teaches every creature to defend itself.”

• Matt Best was great in that..........

What I have been watching tho is 'Shooter' lots of pretty good gun stuff and lots of nonsense stuff but....

This is the wife.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• GASP!

yous guys is just... naughty :biggrin

Dietrich Bonhoeffer: “Silence in the face of evil is itself evil. God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”

“He that suffers his life to be taken from him by one who has no authority for that purpose, when he might preserve it by defense, incurs the Guilt of self murder since God has enjoined him to seek the continuance of his life, and Nature itself teaches every creature to defend itself.”

• I've never heard of it. I'll look it up.

If you would be so kind please give your OPINIONS on this :biggrin

• You setting me up?

for what?

don't think so?

• Oh, ok. I looked at the imdb.

Looks stupid.

I'll tell the husb to watch it. He watches all that stupid zombie shit.

:lol

OK but you will miss some funny ass shit... at least in my opinion it was funny...

think they set out to make the movie that way... I was laughin so hard at some of their antics...

gives a new meaning to some saying...

like... zombie Danny Trejo... ?