#walkAway

• Fish got tired of the Michigan twins bullshit and took a break. He'll be back.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• I’d like to hear what he has to say about that book I suggested he read.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• It was all mf. And he's not from Michigan, he's from the UP.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• Once you cross the big Mack shit gets weird.

• And a case of Old Mil.

• Fishbaum loves me. I said nice things about his sisters nose job.

quisling.... personal attacks? we never do that shit.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• It was all mf. And he's not from Michigan, he's from the UP.

I'll take my share of the blame on that one. But I still think his story was incomplete at best. And if your going to call people who believe in a God stupid and ignorant you better be able to take as well as dish out. So I don't feel bad about it.

But looking at the big picture, Laz does say he may be our dad. So me and #1 lashing out could be the result of the lack of daddy laz being in the picture when we were growing up.

So technically, one could consider this to be Laz's fault...

• Come to think of it... You assholes drove Mr. Fish away too. Fuck you guys. Any semblance of intelligent discourse here is doomed to devolve into mindless personal attacks. Fuck you.

And it wasn't mindless, it was very calculated.

• So the old FW absolute ‘nuke is a fag’ has been replaced with ‘its lazs fault’?

Works for me.

• Apparently.