#walkAway

• Yes. That is exactly what is going on.

https://dashboard.securingdemocracy.org/

"The first use of the #walkaway hashtag from accounts monitored on Hamilton 68 was noted in early June (a few weeks after the grassroots campaign began), but engagement remained relatively low throughout the month. Activity spiked on July 2, when Hamilton 68 noted 73 unique tweets using #walkaway, and roughly another 50 using related campaign hashtags (e.g. #walkawaymovement). The late engagement suggests Kremlin-oriented accounts are trailers rather than leaders of the campaign..."

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• I am still not getting it.. if tens of thousands of people are part of it how is it a fake movement? is antifa a fake movement?

But here is the thing. It sure seems like if we believe all the folks who say everything from comtrails to elections are the fault of the russians....

hey.. things are going great... why not just skip the middle man and elect russians? I mean.. if they rigged the election I am not seeing a downside here... 2 years almost in and things are far better than they were.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• This program is simulcast in broken English.

My goal is to be nice to at least 1 person a day. Today is not your day.

Let me know if anything I said has offended you, So I can offend you again.

• https://dashboard.securingdemocracy.org/

"The first use of the #walkaway hashtag from accounts monitored on Hamilton 68 was noted in early June (a few weeks after the grassroots campaign began), but engagement remained relatively low throughout the month. Activity spiked on July 2, when Hamilton 68 noted 73 unique tweets using #walkaway, and roughly another 50 using related campaign hashtags (e.g. #walkawaymovement). The late engagement suggests Kremlin-oriented accounts are trailers rather than leaders of the campaign..."

Well, finish it.

but the high-level of current engagement indicates an effort to astroturf support for the movement and hijack the narrative. This includes several monitored accounts that have changed their handles to include the hashtag, or that have shared their own supposed walkaway moments. The campaign also received a direct boost from Russian propaganda outlets RT and Sputnik, both of which ran stories on the movement.

• Well, finish it.

but the high-level of current engagement indicates an effort to astroturf support for the movement and hijack the narrative. This includes several monitored accounts that have changed their handles to include the hashtag, or that have shared their own supposed walkaway moments. The campaign also received a direct boost from Russian propaganda outlets RT and Sputnik, both of which ran stories on the movement.

I quoted the relevant part. The Russians did not start the #walkAway campaign, and were quite late in supporting it. Of course they support it. It is clearly in their self interest to keep a more isolationist president in power.

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• There's no good source for any of this shit. It's happening way too fast and way too much to keep tabs on. Just like it is intended to.

• #walkAway started like two months ago...

You are indoctrinated. Thinking Trump is bought by the Russians while he is in Europe trying to get them to double their NATO funding and stop buying Russian energy... That requires some serious doublethink.