#walkAway

• Welp, there you have it. I have been seeing a lot on this #walkAway lately it is become more and more obvious why. Pinky, will you joined?

https://www.walkawaycampaign.com/

2020, America's New Civil War.

If people do not display wisdom, they will crash like blind moles and then mutual annihilation will commence.

Democrat party new slogan: Cuckoo Cuckoo Cuckoo

Trump 2020. Fuck your feelings!

Hitler: "We will drown them in their own blood!"
    Stalin: "We will drown them in our own blood!"

Jong-un: "We will drown us in our own blood!"

Senator Elizabeth Warren, winner of the 2018 Rachel Dolezal Award.

• I might have mentioned it in another thread.

lazs

I have not seen it, but i will take your word for it.

2020, America's New Civil War.

If people do not display wisdom, they will crash like blind moles and then mutual annihilation will commence.

Democrat party new slogan: Cuckoo Cuckoo Cuckoo

Trump 2020. Fuck your feelings!

Hitler: "We will drown them in their own blood!"
    Stalin: "We will drown them in our own blood!"

Jong-un: "We will drown us in our own blood!"

Senator Elizabeth Warren, winner of the 2018 Rachel Dolezal Award.

• The left is imploding... they are having their people just walk away from em and now................LOL.........the movement is fake and started by the russians?

the left must look under their beds every night to see if there are any russians hiding there. what a fucking joke they have become.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• here is the latest.. apparently pinkyscroat used her 7' height to intimidate this poor russian and chase him out...

lazs

• Look a lazs, fighting like a bitch again.

I never once stated that I was 7' tall. You're just making shit up, again. And when you make shit up, you are lying. And when you lie, you are a liar. It's not like we'd expect anything less from a degenerate fucking convict, tho.

I can't help it that you look like a runny pile of wrinkled shit, lazs. But if you keep pushing your 7' tall shit, you are lying. Rat-faced fuck.

Now back on topic. It's bots. Period. In two weeks they'll start another deception and you dense fuck morons will be creaming all over that one, too.

Aren't you tired of being deceived? They don't want watching the news, so they pound it to be FAKE. They don't want you paying attention to American Intelligence, so they deem them LYING. They don't want you fearing the massive Blue Wave movement, and not voting, so now Democrats are switching sides.

Meanwhile .. Kim is 'HONORABLE', Puty should be allowed back into the G8 and fuck our Western alliances.

And NOTHING is being done to stop the cyber onslaught. When we do try and sanction the fuckers, he loses his fucking mind.

Remember this?

https://www.vox.com/policy-and…mp-russia-sanctions-syria

"... Trump is personally taking steps to ensure that he doesn’t anger Russian President Vladimir Putin."

• I guess he told you guys.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• I'm ready.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• Hey 2Clergy, Saul Alinsky called. He asked if the last of the die-hard-kicking -screaming -weeping -debate -by-outshouting-the-competition liberals out the door would kindly turn the lights off. Just a heads up, looking like you might draw that duty.

• Pinkyscroat... sorry to anger you. I am sorry you feel I am a liar... but really? you are either mistaken or a liar yourself.

You did indeed say that you were 7' tall. well... not in those words but you did say you were a foot taller than me. Last I checked I am like right at 6' tall........depending of course which foot I am standing on.

Sooo.... say you are a foot taller than 6' and to most people that means you are saying you are 7' tall.

But I will give you the benefit of the doubt and figure it was just the new math thing causing you to be baffled.

I am pleased to see tho that even tho you are trying to insult me that you are putting forth effort with your english lessons. Bravo my amazon friend!

lazs