FIFA Football Word Cup

• Germans and Argentinians and Portugese out. Russia in quarter-finals, first time since USSR team in 1986, when we were severely cheated.

Millions (literally) of foreign fans out of a sudden discover that Russia is what it is: a best country in Europe.

I took a subway from North (Rechnoy Vokzal) to Universitet (South-West) after the game. Never ever saw so many people celebrating. Even when we won Hockey Cup in 2008 it was not that massive.

https://www.washingtonpost.com…on&utm_term=.733b201d5ad9

Journalshist is a "rich foreigner" type, renting a room at Arbat (like windows on Central Park in NYC), but I see thousands of foreigners really excited about being here every night. Most of them fellow-low-lives

A line to visit Lenin's Mausoleum is now longer then in Communist times.

Some days, like when Mexico beaten naz... er Germans at Luzhniki stadium, Spanish is more frequently heard in the subway then Farsi.

• I have France, or better yet, Brazil vs England in the final. Russia will make it the the semi finals.

2020, America's New Civil War.

If people do not display wisdom, they will crash like blind moles and then mutual annihilation will commence.

Democrat party new slogan: Cuckoo Cuckoo Cuckoo

Trump 2020. Fuck your feelings!

Hitler: "We will drown them in their own blood!"
    Stalin: "We will drown them in our own blood!"

Jong-un: "We will drown us in our own blood!"

Senator Elizabeth Warren, winner of the 2018 Rachel Dolezal Award.

• Nobody who matters cares about this bullshit.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• Yup.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• Soccer.

Run around and wait till the goalie dies from fuckin boredom then score.

What a game.

• I wish MT was here so he could delete this stupid fucking thread.

• Fuck you please, watch basketball with N-oes.

I watch the Negro Football League. I refuse to watch Dunking for Dolla!

• Soccer is a game full of pussy faker wimps. Lightest tap anywhere and the always fall, then ivaribaly cover their faces (wtf is with that anyway, always face covering), and then cry, and pretend to be hurt. The hardest such play I've seen woudln't be 1/10 the force of a decent check in hockey. Babies, I still can't see why anyone would play, much less watch this stupid game.

Russia also tries - and fails - to be the "best country in the world" in the sport of true men - hockey. It fails here consistently as well, with little Canada being 1/10 the population of commie land regularly and historically kicking the living shit out of Russia.

The USA too, when the old "broad street bullies", the old Flyers, played the commies, and Russians starting using typical Russian like cheating behavior, kicking with their skates, the Bullies started really playing physically, using legal body checks and pounding the shit out of the genetically inferior and smaller communists. They wouldn't even come on the ice for the last period, cowards that they were, haha.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/…%93Red_Army_game#The_game

Or course nobody well forget this one - Dasvidaniya Comrades.

Or this one

• I watch the Negro Football League. I refuse to watch Dunking for Dolla!

You mean African Handball. Basketball, nearly as stupid as soccer, instead of running around like pussies kicking the ball, the run around like pussies dribbling it. Basketball players are almost as inept at fighting as soccer players.