Anthony Kennedy Retires From SCOTUS

• Totally. Some unmarried white chick with a meth habit and an absent black boyfriend, uneducated, tattoed, public housing. She doesn't want to have that kid? Yeah, good. If anything we ought to be encouraging and funding abortions for any trashbag that wants one. We need less shit in this herd, not more. It's badly diluted as is.

• Unless chumps family helps pick the nominee,... Or his fellow dems. Remember chump said his commie sister would be good on scotus

Amnesty lives - The wall died.

“no longer a Nuclear Threat from North Korea,” - words spoken by a retard.

• I gotta hand it to you Koch Suckers. You have succeeded beyond your wildest dreams in fucking over your kids and grandkids.

Yeah...what would they want with 4% growth anyway

Propaganda is a manipulation tool focused primarily on emotions. It has little to do with truth or facts and everything to do with persuasion and motivation.

• I'm just shaking my head at the idiocy in this thread.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• Unless chumps family helps pick the nominee,... Or his fellow dems. Remember chump said his commie sister would be good on scotus

You weren't paying attention last time, eh? Or are you still sticking with the story that he's pretending to be a good president in order to get Hillary elected?

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• We get another Gorsuch now.

Maybe Ginsberg is next...but she's kinda like Keef...just keeps plodding along...

Justices NEVER retire when the opposition is in power.

I mean... goddam.

• Justices NEVER retire when the opposition is in power.

I mean... goddam.

Ginsberg doesn't need to retire in order to be replaced. The cue in my previous post is that like Keef, she just keeps plodding along...

• As important as they are it's amazing Justices are allowed to walk around in public. If an assassin wanted to have a long term political effect they would be much better served to go after an opposition Justice than a regular politician.