And Now For Something Completely Random

• Dietrich Bonhoeffer: “Silence in the face of evil is itself evil. God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”

Presbyterian Rev. Gilbert Tennant:

“He that suffers his life to be taken from him by one who has no authority for that purpose, when he might preserve it by defense, incurs the Guilt of self murder since God has enjoined him to seek the continuance of his life, and Nature itself teaches every creature to defend itself.”

• Very very frightening.

This program is simulcast in broken English.

My goal is to be nice to at least 1 person a day. Today is not your day.

Let me know if anything I said has offended you, So I can offend you again.

• Actually he died from choking on a sammich. What made him choke is incidental. Reminds me of an obit I read yesterday for guy I might have gone to school with (I don't remember him). They said he was an avid cyclist who loved motorcycles and that the family was comforted by the fact that he died doing something he loved, like getting plowed be a semi truck at seventy miles per hour is how anyone would want to go out.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• Bad puns and sammiches do not mix.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

• Wrag you sick bastard.

Dietrich Bonhoeffer: “Silence in the face of evil is itself evil. God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”

“He that suffers his life to be taken from him by one who has no authority for that purpose, when he might preserve it by defense, incurs the Guilt of self murder since God has enjoined him to seek the continuance of his life, and Nature itself teaches every creature to defend itself.”

• Actually he died from choking on a sammich.

Nobody ever saw Chrysippus and Mamma Cass in the same room at the same time...

• I find the craziest shit out there on the net...

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

• Dietrich Bonhoeffer: “Silence in the face of evil is itself evil. God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”