And Now For Something Completely Random

• The whole mad max thing.... was unfortunate do to my name but.... that car with the Weiand huffer that could be switched on or off.... I laughed when I seen that but......

Years later. A buddy put a Weiand blower on his Chevelle with a 383 in it. he was just finishing up and I was admiring it. He had not started it yet. so he reaches in and turns the key and the thing fires right up and sounds pretty good. we are both standing there and noticed at the same time that there was no belt on the blower. He had not finished and it just flipped up as soon as he cranked it up. It ran fine tho like that.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• LOL. I think of her now and then. I feel sorry for her.

I've been here! I don't see every post, but I check in all day and at night when I'm in bed. You still have my number? If you ever want to chat give me a buzz.

I may just do that. This has been a strange year and a lot of sad things have happened and enthusiasm has been dampened from time to time. I miss the rapid fire back and forth we used to enjoy.

Yes, she is a sad case and promising to alienate any relationship she develops. It would be lovely is she repaired the ones in her family though.

I am planning a birthday party along with a friend of mine whose birthday is a dew days apart from mine. Not sure yet as to where. It might end up being our local pub?????????

• I may just do that. This has been a strange year and a lot of sad things have happened and enthusiasm has been dampened from time to time. I miss the rapid fire back and forth we used to enjoy.

Yes, she is a sad case and promising to alienate any relationship she develops. It would be lovely is she repaired the ones in her family though.

I am planning a birthday party along with a friend of mine whose birthday is a dew days apart from mine. Not sure yet as to where. It might end up being our local pub?????????

I'm sorry to hear that Molly. I've had some down moments too, but they probably don't rate compared to what other people have gone through.

The birthday party at the local pub sounds like a good idea. You know everyone already and it would be like spending it with friends and family.

Today I'm just kind of stuck at home with little motivation to do anything. I dread having to go drive Uber again and I've been putting it off. I'm going to hop in he shower in a minute.

Tomorrow I'm going to go see a girlfriend in Hollywood. She just moved within range of me. The weather has been so nice here after being really hot. So I figured we could walk around Hollywood Blvd where she lives and have lunch... and maybe a beer somewhere. I love California. :)

• Clearly.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• 7mm magnum will end a hare real quick like and in a hurry.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• https://twitchy.com/brettt-313…-testimony-is-horrifying/

Life Site reports:

The CEO of StemExpress essentially admitted in court Thursday that her biotech company supplies beating fetal hearts and intact fetal heads to medical researchers.

She also admitted at the preliminary hearing of David Daleiden and Sandra Merritt of the Center for Medical Progress that the baby’s head could be procured attached to the baby’s body or “could be torn away.”

On Thursday, the court saw video clips of the StemExpress CEO, identified as Doe 12, meeting in May 2015 with Daleiden and Merritt, who were posing as owners of a biotech company.
    Doe 12 says in the video there’s a great demand for “raw fetal tissue,” and that the “insanely fragile” neural or brain tissue is best shipped in a “whole calvarium,” or head, whereupon Daleiden says, “Just make sure the eyes are closed.”
    “Yeah,” laughs Doe 12, “Tell the lab techs it’s coming…it’s almost like they don’t want to know what it is.”

The story of modern America is a person at Starbucks with AirPods in their ears and a half-eaten muffin sending a tweet from their MacBook about why America sucks.

• The Messerschmitt-Bölkow-Blohm Bo 105 is one of the most extreme helicopters ever made...

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• Ghouls. Soulless ghouls. We are losing our humanity...

Coercive collective action in the name of the greater good not only is immoral—who decides who has the gun?—it also is destructive of human happiness and ruinous of human potential.

• Yeah, I love California too.

My gosh I haven't been tooling around down there for decades. the shopping in Beverly Hills used to be pretty awesome. Same for Palm springs but the last time we were in PS it was pretty seedy and no glamour patina at all.

I hope you get connected soon and do not have to do Uber. Did you get a car?

We had to get a new one after the tree fell on my one car and also our Silverado but that got repaired and that very same day during the storm we had a tent fall on my Mustang. We have had the truck since 2001 and we keep it pretty cherry so am thankful I didn't have to replace it because I like it so much. It has been a terrific truck.

I think this year has been rough for so many people but hopefully it has also been very good for others. We have four guys outside trimming trees as a couple of weeks ago one of our huge heritage oaks dropped a very large branch on our solar system which is , thankfully, broken but working and waiting for repairs. Someone else ran into a security gate we share with two others and tilted the digital panel and pole which houses it and that was nearly a month ago and still the guy hasn't been here to repair it. Even with all the financial and economic slowdowns across this planet we can't get people out to do things as they are busy and we watch the trains go through Loomis and they are hauling all kinds of building materials and oil tankers.

I recall back in previous recessions there were few trucks hau:flowersling but during the last one which was very large and deep trucking still was busy and still is right now.

Maybe you should go to truck driving school?? I find that appealing and you could take your dog. I like it.

• Mental. Illness.

Planned Parenthood: Teach your preschoolers 'their genitals don’t determine their gender'

https://www.foxnews.com/us/pla…nt-determine-their-gender