And Now For Something Completely Random

• It is beyond that, even, as there are those who have no skin in the game using people who express their preferences as we are currently experiencing for nothing more than pushing an agenda to divide us in lieu of our former practice of getting along in the ways we had What you do is your business but my request is that you do not make it mine. Not you of course, you know I am speaking to the great unknown "yo:fistbumpus"previously.

• in 2015, Tracy Morgan (of SNL and The Last OG) got hit by a WalMart truck.

in 2019, a quarter mile from the dealership, he got in a fender bender in his Bugatti:

https___api.thedrive.com_wp-content_uploads_2019_06_tracy-morgan-bugatti-crash.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&w=960&h=480&crop=1

That's so tragic it's funny...

Coercive collective action in the name of the greater good not only is immoral—who decides who has the gun?—it also is destructive of human happiness and ruinous of human potential.

• Man cave bathroom floor idea.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Don't you know a guy with a bunch of Berdan primed cases?

You idiot, wtf do you think is in the picture? Can’t reload them, may as well make s floor with them.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

• Go ahead, throw another spit ball.

• Just because you CAN do something doesnt mean you should.

• Dietrich Bonhoeffer: “Silence in the face of evil is itself evil. God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”

Presbyterian Rev. Gilbert Tennant:

“He that suffers his life to be taken from him by one who has no authority for that purpose, when he might preserve it by defense, incurs the Guilt of self murder since God has enjoined him to seek the continuance of his life, and Nature itself teaches every creature to defend itself.”

• Dietrich Bonhoeffer: “Silence in the face of evil is itself evil. God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”

Presbyterian Rev. Gilbert Tennant:

“He that suffers his life to be taken from him by one who has no authority for that purpose, when he might preserve it by defense, incurs the Guilt of self murder since God has enjoined him to seek the continuance of his life, and Nature itself teaches every creature to defend itself.”