And Now For Something Completely Random

• You said that, I didn’t.

The photo isn’t fake.

Idiot.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• ultra. Pinky extended.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• No shit. Probably wearing shorts and cowboy boots with stars on them too.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Caliber? Sedan, obviously.

Getting back on topic...

https://medium.com/@allanishac…gation-finds-b21e246d9fc2

• Actually I was right on topic.. you said 9mm and velocity.. I simply asked the obvious questions.. I mean.. for most people they would be obvious. but most people lack your 'sophisticated' sense of humor.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• No, you got all pissy because I alluded to an old argument and went on the defensive.

Like you always do.

Sometimes a head slap is just a head slap, not an invitation to a joust.

• Eric Cartman's ass crack.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

• Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• Eastbound and down?

• lol