And Now For Something Completely Random

• The website I got that from says if you see both, try not to squint so hard the next time you jerk off.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Arms length here.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Well... without my glasses it is pretty blurry in any case but with glasses my vision is 20/15 which is pretty good. I have to get back about 5 feet to see MM

Out shooting the other day the young guy (39) I was with has really good vision. My 1873 Winchester clone is a 30" barrel which is LONG anyway the front sight is a tiny bead affair and you have to sight the bead down into a tiny notch on the rear sight. He was having a little trouble with it but I was doing OK. it was bright sunshine tho which helps my vision for sure.

I always wondered why the new fad for front sights on handguns is this giant ass fucking glow tube.... I mean it looks like a dayglow fuzzy baseball to me.... Then I realized that a lot of people shoot indoor ranges where the light is a lot less. Still... it makes the sight useless outdoors for me. Only ever had one gun with one so I painted it over.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

• An old photo a friend sent me. You see this kind of thing all the time when you live near an Air Force base.

• TundraCrew members truck was parked in front of a fireworks stand. The car hit it lifting it about 8 feet in the air, rolling it once then again when it hit the ground.

And people think a high velocity object like a 9mm round won’t do any damage. Pfft.

Anyone recognize the rims on that car? Kinda curious what kind of car does that to a 2 ton truck.

• C

Chevy Impala.

Nice re-creation though... fag.

• If I had to guess, I would say that the Yota driver... in typical dipshit Yota driver fashion, ran the truck under a semi after becoming despondent when he figured out he didn't have a man sized cock.

Then the "Friends don't let friends drive shitty Jap trucks built by mentally retarded fags" coalition placed it in front of a fireworks stand... so the rest of us could laugh at it... and you.

• She was near highway speed and never touched the brakes.

The cab remained intact, that’s what’s important.

Distracted drivers are killing more people that drunks, like yourself, that get behind the wheel for a short trip to the store.

Condition yellow is your friend. SA is not an option in or out of the game world.

Clearly you can’t handle Michelob, you should consider switching back to Bud Light until you build up a better tolerance for it.