And Now For Something Completely Random

• https://theheartysoul.com/cann…JV&utm_content=27111-E95Y

The number one complaint right now is that they won’t stay lit.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Dammit Wrag, put those over in the meme thread, this is for everything else.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Dammit Wrag, put those over in the meme thread, this is for everything else.

OOoooOOOOHHhhhh so now you have become a MEME Gestapo... police... bully?????? huh??? HUH???

Dietrich Bonhoeffer: “Silence in the face of evil is itself evil. God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”

Presbyterian Rev. Gilbert Tennant:

“He that suffers his life to be taken from him by one who has no authority for that purpose, when he might preserve it by defense, incurs the Guilt of self murder since God has enjoined him to seek the continuance of his life, and Nature itself teaches every creature to defend itself.”

• Sluggo said I could borrow his badge and Barney Fife hat if needed.

I’m watching you buster.

• Nothing to see here, nothing at all. That Sarsour cunt has ties to this as well.

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

• Not watching this year either.

• That one gave me the chuckles.

• in 2012, the Mayor of San Antonio, Julian Castro, was keynote. In 2008, it was Va. Senator Mark Warner.

• Blind clock, broken squirrel.

• A classic.