And Now For Something Completely Random

• If its not a meme or music video or gun related and it doesn’t require a long discussion to understand it then it probably goes here.

For example;

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Agreed.

• 😳

• Wow!

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• Clearly Indy has been holding out on us. I never knew these babies existed.

Watched it on the PC with big speakers, sonofabitch that things moving.

• These two have been friends a really long time.

• here's some random for ya (inserted wrong one before) Android Chrome--I get occasionally hijacked, but only from certain sites, which now includes this one. Don't even know if it's inside or outside the phone

A narrative doesn’t require truth to remain viable, it requires the capacity to punish.

“Diversity is our Strength” is made ludicrous by the entirety of human experience and conflict.

But since you can be fired for denying it, there it sits like a turd on a silver tray.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Bj229r ().

• here's some random for ya (inserted wrong one before) Android Chrome--I get occasionally hijacked, but only from certain sites, which now includes this one. Don't even know if it's inside or outside the phone

I get that and one from Walmart too.

2020, America's New Civil War.

If people do not display wisdom, they will crash like blind moles and then mutual annihilation will commence.

Senator Elizabeth Warren, winner of the 2018 Rachel Dolezal Award.

• I get that crap on Facebook, I unfollow the page when that happens.

• Ok, so, which one of you us this?

Speak up and be recognized.

• Well we know it’s not redwing, he would have climbed up the leg for a taste.