Disingenuous Liberal Commie Jackasses

• You seem to be under some sort of impression that that is your money. It's not yours until you draw it out.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• Well Im the one that put it in there so...

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• You stockmarket players should do something with your money that you have a little control over. Like starting your own business.

Back in September I lost about $27K so I cut my contributions to 5% to get the matching employer funds and put the rest towards my home. 3 months of double payments made a pretty good dent, so much so I’m thinking about continuing for a few more months. If the market comes back I’ll go back to 15% or whatever would give me the max for the year. Gotta hide my OT from the tax man.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• You put some of it in there.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• One of my coworkers has $1.2M in his 401k, he lost nearly 20%, I would be physically ill.

• Managed stock options are what's termed medium risk investment.

A 401k is just another managed stock option.

Your values depend on the calls the managers of your fund make.

If they make a bad call you lose.

Absinthe makes the tart grow fonder.

Celebrating those happy times when the penis is an internal organ.

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

• #1 is not wrong... just because the stock market is strong is no reason to not seek other investments. Most economists will tell you that say for retirement which... is kinda what you are working toward... you need a three legged stool not a 2 legged one. A pension and the stock market is a two legged one. You might get lucky but it is the equivalent of the expression 'putting all your eggs in one basket'

I realize that in some areas rentals are not great but even if you only make $100 a month from some rentals you have it gives you an edge. You don't need to start a business you can invest in one... or start one and like Storch.... give it to the kids and help.

In California we could and can still buy a house and watch it double in equity and then sell and move.

Interest rates.... yes... 3% is about right after 4-8 quarters of GNP growth. if you look at the rates... it is the rate of increase that is important. No economy can survive quadrupling the rate in a few months.. that is economic suicide or economic sabotage.

The left wants to see kids starving in the street... it is just one of their economic strategies to get rid of the evil Trump.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

• That's exactly what they're doing. Apparently Obama's campaign people didn't think to have cool hats made that said "Venezuela, coming to a country near you"

• Yep... that asshole and the fact that the group of no borders asswipes are organizing another 15k strong 'caravan' is not gonna help the whole "we don't need a wall" thing.

lazs

• Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• Everyone should be required to watch that vid Bj You can see why lefties don't want people to have guns... .they are projecting and think everyone is as bat shit crazy as they are.

lazs

• Bat shit crazy=mentally ill