Disingenuous Liberal Commie Jackasses

• Once we get liberalism classified as a mental disorder we can start getting them the help they need.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Tinfoil cap time.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• Those in power have historically been dickheads.. it is rare that someone is rich enough and altruistic enough to change the dynamic.. you seen it in your lifetime.. doubt your kids or grandkids will.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• I had just about given up and figured I would be stuck with presidential sounding prompter reading lying back stabbing sons of bitches for the rest of my life and my kids lives and my grand kids lives...

Bless you Trump.

lazs

• She screwed herself with that Indian nonsense and the dems know it.

• Her latest vid made her look like an out of touch idiot... She wants sooooooo badly to be seen as just part of the middle class.... "i'm gonna git me a beer!" she drinks right out of the bottle and looks extremely uncomfortable doing it.... she needed to belch to really add to the comedy show.

lazs

• What psych warfare? Whatever are you talking about?

Exhibit A: CNN screenshot

• Half the country would love to vote for her. In fact, she's exactly the kind of lying sack of shit bitch I can see becoming the first female president. Although.. Is a post-gender society is that even a thing anymore?

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• CNN...mmph. What a bunch of naifs. What a bunch of paltroons...:laugh

Coercive collective action in the name of the greater good not only is immoral—who decides who has the gun?—it also is destructive of human happiness and ruinous of human potential.