Disingenuous Liberal Commie Jackasses

• They cried like little bitches about a law from 1997 that separates kids from adults at the border and used pictures from Obamas era and a doctored and cropped photo to inflame their base.

Exhibit A.

So Trump uses an EO to correct this ie give the whiny bitches what they want and those fucks immediately claimed he’s circumventing the fucking law!!

I’m not surprised mind you but they seem to be getting bolder, moving us closer to the Idiocracy society that only responds with emotion and juvenile retorts.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Yeah, so now libs say enforcing the law is a bad thing. You statist assholes need to pick a side.

https://www.waynedupree.com/ka…tjen-nielsen-to-step-down

Kamala is one to talk about keeping families together.

Poor illegals only want asylum. Yeah? You sure about that?

Liberals really are that stupid.

And speaking of liberal nutbags, look at this jackass.

Another sad case of Trump Derangement Syndrome.

At one time it was kind of entertaining, now it’s just pathetic.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

• Hello scrote. We did. You'll probably be squirming into 2025 if not beyond.

There will be a movement to give this president as long of a presidency as you communists gave that piece of shit Franklin D Roosevelt.

• I’m genuinely concerned about the recent uptick in violent rhetoric from the left. Nothing good can come of this. Poking a bear is never a smart move. These people are about to let their emotions override logic and reason and bring down a shitstorm on their pink haired heads.

They need to back away now before they can’t.

• Yes Storch... We should probably start the "REPEAL THE 22nd" campaign right now if we want it to have gathered steam by 2024...

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• Why not just roll out the razor wire like so many euro countries have done? I'm sure your army has stockpiled enough of it. And guard it with soldiers. Patrol it with gunships and/or drones. If someone gets through beat the living shit out of them and throw them back.

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• American liberals would freak. I love it.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• scroatpinky is in a panic.... for just a second he saw a glimmer of hope... that the independents and some republicans could be fooled by the graphic (and fake) photos and maybe reignite the blue wave comrades!

Naa... by the time the midterms roll round this will be old old news... what Trump will do is keep hounding the demoncrats for a solution.

So think about it if you are running as a demoncrat mid terms.... what is your platform? "Trump is mean... he enforced the laws we made for a month or so"? 'Trump gave you deplorables too much of your own money back'?

ok... maybe.... 'Trump made the economy so good that it gives people false hope"? I really can't think of a thing they can say... the vast majority of people in this country hate every idea the demoncrats come up with.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• They are losing their base... Women are voting for Trump... negros have it the best they ever have for economics and they LOVE that tax break..... latest rulings may make it that money for demoncrats can't be extorted from union members.....

What have they got left while all their base is errroding? Illegals voting illegally... that is it. I mean... not counting the dead people... they vote like 163% demoncrat.

lazs

• Everything they throw at Trump gets turned back at them. The man is a master and the level of butthurt among liberals is at an all time high.

They are irrelevant and they don’t like it. Want to change that? Then go out and win some elections! Ha!

Retards.

• My thinking is that by November the entire illegal immigration problem and all it entails will be turned right back to where it belongs... the Demoncrats.

They will be forced to come up with solutions for THEIR mess and because they are politicians and lazy and overcautious by nature................They will do NOTHING and everyone will see em for what they are.

The American people do not favor illegal immigration.... but the demoncrats love it.... simple as that. the point just needs to be driven home. To bad the entire media is in the bag for the left wing sorros one worlders.

lazs

• Trump issued an EO to ignore the law about minors being kept in jail, KNOWING it would bring forth a discussion about said law, which the media has been carefully ignoring up until now

renowned climatologist Bill Nye — and by climatologist, we mean guy who takes pictures of the Weather Channel on his TV and posts them to Twitter as proof of climate change.