It Won't Be Long

• I will utilize my mantic abilities to inform this cadre that post 2018 you will see (D) fawn over and align themselves with the transparty Trumpian Movement rather than be completely swept from offices in all but 500 or so counties nationwide.

We are experiencing a paradigmatic shift that is electorate driven and Trump is but the manifestation of that will.:buffalo

• Kinda like Seahawks fans did.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• I've been wrong before but... My prediction is that they will double down on doubling down. The bubble dwellers will eat it up and we will further be polarized between city and rural dwellers.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• And why every time you assholes down talk you hyberpole is it so down talky.

This fucking dump needs an enema, man. Hard restart. Big jam fucking button. Use once, motherfucker.

We'll wire it, $80.

• You can't fucking beat that. Today's actual economy, for the guy paying for shit.

You little wannabe fucking piggy banks. It ain't happening. We hired another trade skooler, part-time, to magnet screws, back in September - and he's on my finest. And the little broke brain ain't cheap.

I'm not seeing it.

I see a lot of fucking keystone bullshit, but I drink Budweiser.

• We were thinking we were tired and he was hired, regardless of anything. If that's what you're broaching.

Then we figured out fuck tired. We'll just do it all. All the time, until 45 forever. Just big long fucking stretches. Almost 5 years in now.

I've gone low, HIGH, CRACKED OUT, need a fucking break, HIGH, JUMP, and a big old nasty slide. To the point where I have had 5 day stretches and been running service calls. We went niche', and are staying the course.

Control wiring and automation. That's why I would get so irritated at cRazer. He doesn't know shit.

We're fucking 10 years from broke. Only being in 5, that's fucking wicked. But I ain't seen shit, doods.

• This is my uncle about three years ago. He was eighty. That job is his job. We were installing four gates with panic bars and he asked if we would lend a hand on the project.

He's still out there doing it. He's probably worth a million. He won't stay home.

That's my goal, to not stay home.

YMMV

• Dude, just go buy some weed. Get off the wife's medicine purse.

Or ..

everyone remembers that. I was like eight and remember that.