Which one of you boners

• Why? Do you have to drag me into this?

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• Because you are drag-able.

This program is simulcast in broken English.

My goal is to be nice to at least 1 person a day. Today is not your day.

Let me know if anything I said has offended you, So I can offend you again.

• oh... You care.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• No, I mean giving you shit vs. you giving me shit. See, right now you are giving me 42% more shit than I am giving you. You've been giving me more shit than I have for ages, and I am not going to take it anymore. There will be tariffs. Shit giving tariffs.

• I'm really not good at maths so I'll have to take your word for it.

• Peeps that are guuuud at mathusizzes are often left handed, anyone want to confer?

I'm right handed, so spulling is my thang.

I wish ?I was raised left handed. Just for baseball. I killed it, but if I had that lead off from the plate I probably would have had 10 more hits in my lifetime.

• I think the debt is too complex for me to understand. I don't give a shit about it. If everyone is in the shit then I will be at least a bit better off than average no matter what. In the mean time lefties are not ruining my day... they are making my day.

We are too big to fail... heard that somewhere before... the sky is not falling. It was starting to but now it is not.. simple as that.

A wise man on another less kind BB once said "I can leave the lefties alone but they can't leave me alone"

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)