Which one of you boners

• In Airwarrior I used to use the A26 for bombing and vultching airfields... We called them BIG P38s

what was fun in airwarrior...in the rr arenas anyawy......kill the ack....then land, taxi to the spawn point, then turn n kill engines........then shoot anyone that spawned.

• Back on topic though: Would you be celebrating had President Obama accomplished the exact same thing? Don't say "He wouldn't have" because it is a hypothetical, and in this hypothetical he could and did. No. You'd find a way to put a negative spin on it because you wouldn't want him to succeed. You should understand quite well why the left is doing this. You are different sides of the same coin.

• I would be shocked if he did and would wonder what it cost us in Iran deal dollars.

I see what you’re saying but I never wanted the country to fail, that’s the difference.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

• If you saw the US flag next to the DPRK flag, and Obama shaking hands with Kim, you wouldn't get that patriotic quiver in your lower lip and call for immediate rebellion?

It's gonna go back and forth forever because the two ends are too far apart. Everything they do will be the end of the world, and for the next few years(of winning), they will be doing it to you.

• I think chump lowered the prestige of the country by meeting with a murderous despot. The meeting should have been handled by a lower state undersecretary

Amnesty lives - The wall died.

“no longer a Nuclear Threat from North Korea,” - words spoken by a retard.

• His murderous despotism is a local problem for citizens of that country. All I care about it US interests. I didn't care that he had nukes and thought we should bring our troops home and who cares. Let the neighbors deal with him if it's a problem. Apparently, we are the world's school marm though and have to be expensively and dangerously involved with things that have nothing to do with us.

My hypothetical is about the political intransigence of the two sides, but I don't see the point about meeting with a despot. Our interests matter, and if it makes it better for us, I don't really care about his people. China is brutal, so are the Saudis, etc. Kind of a matter of perspective isn't it?

• If you saw the US flag next to the DPRK flag, and Obama shaking hands with Kim, you wouldn't get that patriotic quiver in your lower lip and call for immediate rebellion?

It's gonna go back and forth forever because the two ends are too far apart. Everything they do will be the end of the world, and for the next few years(of winning), they will be doing it to you.

the weird thing is? that the 2 ends are actually pretty much the same as each other......just different paths to get there. then there's the rest of us.

• I think chump lowered the prestige of the country by meeting with a murderous despot. The meeting should have been handled by a lower state undersecretary

If that’s what it takes to keep Guam from capsizing then I’m all for it.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

• I wonder why comments are disabled.

The people offended don't even know english or geoscience.

They prolly were drop outs like myself that got into a school with a kick ass SAT and were axed to come back after taking and kicking ass all over the place when color was wanted and whites didn't help when they took pictures for the mailer.

You know, evet college is full of Trannies, Blacks, Latinos and everything else that didn't start this country.

I hate America so much because my lesbian black hispanic place is more better.

Imagine a tanny lesbo brown planet.

I can't help it.

White men made this thing you all dream of crushing.

Maybe you will win. I wonder what will happen if darkies win.

• I think that fishbaum and MNN are kinda two sides of the same coin. fishbaum takes a very narrow focus since he hates both parties... well.. I do too of course but realize that one is far better than the other... MNN sees his vision through fake history and whatever historian told him what happened and then projects that into the future.

Both end up with a very rigid and narrow view. both predict how people will act based on that narrow certainty they hold.

Me? I don't honestly care that much about NK... what I care about is the winning... now.. if this was the sum total... if Trump accomplished nothing else... if the media had been slobbering on his ass the entire time he was in and this was it.. I would have just went "who gives a fuck it is probly bogus bullshit anyway"

But............................That is not what is going on here. Trump is hated by the left and their media stooges who constantly (like MNN) predict his downfall and how he will destroy the country.

Now... the monkey boy went on a world apology tour... he said all of America felt bad for being American and asked how we could make it up to everyone.

Trump called the guy 'rocket man' and many other things. And got the guy to blink.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• So yeah... given the odds against Trump every time he does one of the hundreds of things he does? I find fishbaums and MNN's stance on the whole thing narrow mined and a bit ..........weird.....

Every day Trump is in power I wake up as giddy as a little girl who just got her first valentines day card at school.

lazs

ITS THE SUN STUPID.

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Lazs put it very succinctly, for a change.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis