Meanwhile the Lunatic Left

• Speaking of liberals. I went to this little Jew commune artsy place by the river today. These signs were everywhere. Some people had them specially made in wood, or huge plaques on fences, yard signs, all kinds of way.

All these homes, sometimes 3 or 4 on a single street yelling this doctrine at you. Can you imagine being that one neighbor that doesn't comply? How do you get punished for not schooling with them? I thought this shit was isolated to the Bay Area, guess not. None of that in my neighborhood at least.

• There's a lot to those issues, but I don't think they dive that deep. They feel virtuous putting up these signs. It makes them feel like they are being good, sticking up against injustice, and so on. None of these topics are light reading. I feel like shallow, not too smart people should sorta stay quiet unless they are discussing sitcoms or something similar. Instead they do the most yelling.

• There's a lot to those issues, but I don't think they dive that deep. They feel virtuous putting up these signs. It makes them feel like they are being good, sticking up against injustice, and so on. None of these topics are light reading. I feel like shallow, not too smart people should sorta stay quiet unless they are discussing sitcoms or something similar. Instead they do the most yelling.

It's called virtue signalling and it's what lefties crave.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• Hmmm.. all that is missing is.....................'this is a gun free zone'

And then leave the gates open and fire the guard.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• That's the thing. Some of these places have armed guards at the gate and a roving security team.

This costs thou$and$ which they happily pay. These are the same people whom would have me disarmed.

• I used to do work in Presidio Terrace sometimes, where Nancy Pelosi lives, among others. It's just a big circular drive, one way in, one way out, and there's a guard there 24/7 and a gate, and lots of Mexicans with leaf blowers and strollers depending on whether they are field Mexicans or House Mexicans.

• I lived in a community like that about 20 years. The dade county mayor lived across the lake from me.

I like living in a hovel in the swamp better. I have a better quality neighbor now.

Fuck those people.