Check out these nasty liberals

• eh, let them continued with the tantrum, feminist, antifascist protest. It help the Republican party more.

2020, America's New Civil War.

If people do not display wisdom, they will crash like blind moles and then mutual annihilation will commence.

Democrat party changes:

Now call Desperate party

slogan: Cuckoo Cuckoo Cuckoo

Clown Science by Democrat Party

Trump 2020. Fuck your feelings!

Hitler: "We will drown them in their own blood!"
    Stalin: "We will drown them in our own blood!"

Jong-un: "We will drown us in our own blood!"

Senator Elizabeth Warren, winner of the 2018 Rachel Dolezal Award.

• actually it was pretty good. And yes... the concept of irony is lost on the left and that is what makes em so fun...

But.. thinking this through. You know that the little attention starved snowflakes are gonna find out they are on a vid and watch it.

To me? that would actually be the best vid... watching them watch themselves.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Protests can be fun with the proper attire.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• I can see myself in that shirt. I also like my 'celebrate diversity' t shirt.. it has over 20 different handguns on it.

As for that unfortunate woman in the pic wanting a sandwich.... Mama Cass comes to mind for some reason.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• So did he say it?

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.