sonofaBITCH

• 4 motorcycles in the household of various types, and 3 of them are broken. mutter mutter

renowned climatologist Bill Nye — and by climatologist, we mean guy who takes pictures of the Weather Channel on his TV and posts them to Twitter as proof of climate change.

• Both Harleys run fine, just have very limited ways to STOP them. Was removing some nasty paint from the forks of the Road King, which necessitated removing the front FENDER, which necessitated removing the wheel and calipers. 20 year old rusty line snapped on one of them. (This was last week) Ordered new...one of the flare fittings was crimped all wrong...fuckin thing was 15-20 degrees away from square...wouldn't seal. They're sending new, which will arrive friday or so. Took off on panhead today...fucking front brake (mechanical) cable snapped...on way (very carefully) back to house, see wife's old Honda scooter sitting out in front of neighbor's house a couple miles way (she and doggies were gonna go to fruit stand/farmer's store and get some corn for dinner) Turns out scooter died and she had walked back to the house....paint flakes, etc from the 35 year old gas tank had clogged filter again. We got that back to house...brake cable ordered...only thing left is her Intruder

renowned climatologist Bill Nye — and by climatologist, we mean guy who takes pictures of the Weather Channel on his TV and posts them to Twitter as proof of climate change.

• huh... Weird.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• It satisfies her "feet can reach the ground without touching the pipes" requirement

• Seriously considering stopping by the local dealership today, they have a new 114 Breakout in stock. If it wasn't a least partially red, it might come home with me next week when the house closes. One of the guys I ride with already has a red Breakout though.

No, the Night Train is not going anywhere. My baby doll wants to ride solo, it's a nice, low, smooth scooter for her.

• yeah....red bike (Or red truck, or red car) is a non-starter

• That's worse that sword crossing.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• Got no problem with red. The crazy fuck (ex now) husband of my daughter went on one of his bi polar fucking crazy shit fits early this spring. Got drunk as fuck (no drivers license) and threw black paint... yep... quart of it... on both my bikes. then got in the impala of my daughters and drove it out into a field fucking up a wheel and suspension on one side. Got arrested... she bailed him and took his ass to the bus station... bought him a ticket and said "I don't care where you go but it had better not be in this state" and sent his corn husker ass to Iowa.

Soo... I don't notice for a few days cause the way the bikes are parked in the garage you can only see one side... paint dries ... it is everywhere. But there is so much wax and shit on the bikes that it doesn't stick real well... you can scrape it off with a fingernail or in this case a little plastic scraper if you are carefull... been doing it a little at a time for a month or so but it is.........'disheartening'

I have not rode all summer cause of it. but yesterday I rode the pan.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• THAT shit is worth a bullet to the back of the head and a shallow grave in the desert

• Probably a good thing he was a couple of states away before you saw it, eh?

• Here is the deal.... this is not the first time the guy did something whacked out. One time I heard him yelling at Janice.. I went out there to see what the fuck.... and he ran away.... back to his place which is really my place.... anyway... I yelled at him to get your ass over her prick... but he went in.....

Sooooo... here is my problem... he is the father of my grandson. He was babysitting at the time... I am not gonna chase (well..they way I walk chase may be to strong a word) him in and beat his ass in front of my grand son. In fact... I would never risk knowing that if something bad happened to him many states away that someday my grand son might find out about it. so I have told several people to not do a thing.

I may be wrong on this whole thing. but I do not think I am. grand kids change you for the better. The guy would actually give me that 'old man' shit a few times when here but he always backed down if I growled... which was smart. I would have no trouble beating his ass... he was pretty afraid of me my daughter said and...... he blamed me for their marriage not going well.... hell... all I ever did was help the guy.

lazs

• Someone with his habits is not destined to die of old age in any event

(Sooner he pisses off the wrong person, the better, for grandson's sake, imo)

• They say women subconsciously seek out men like their fathers...

:dunno

• There is some truth to what sluggo says. In her case tho it is more like she is like her father. crazy fucks are the best. her dad did it and so did she.

I am in no way implying that I am all that sane tho.. but... depends on your standards for that. I never say that wearing womens clothes and makeup and hair styles is manly for instance.

lazs

• 20 year old rusty line snapped on one of them. (This was last week)

Well, we're gonna have to see the panhead now, with your joker ass on it. Before we can diagnose anything, drybread.

Always wanted a Buell 2-stroke.

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.