Not really conCEALED, but tanker holsters rule

• yep... gonna get interesting. He was not just a farmer but one of the largest in the state. People don't realize how much of Californias income comes from producing food.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• yep... gonna get interesting. He was not just a farmer but one of the largest in the state. People don't realize how much of Californias income comes from producing food.

lazs

if he's that big, they may let him off the hook then.

but...can you imahgine? i dunno bout you guys.....but i couldn't afford the 150k bail. not sure i could put up the 10%. and all because he was trying to comply with the illegal laws they keep passing. really......i think nj, ny, ca, and wa all just need to fall the fuck off the sides of the country......

• What is important is that they arrested him and made him pay bail and are going after him.... what is more important tho is that people all across America are hearing about it. My guess is that 90% of the people who hear of this... no matter how they feel about guns.... think this is way the fuck over the line.

people like you and me say "what the fuck if it had happened to me? I don't have $150k to make bail or hire a lawyer"

And why arrest him in the first place? The guy is not going to leave his one and only giant empire over some bullshit charge. Why not just take him and charge him and release him with a court date?

No... this is just a good example for lawyers to use on how fucked up the laws are and how his rights are being abused.

lazs

• I know that this thread is a little old now, but what is gonna be funny is if they take this to the new supreme court. I'd like to see what happens when Trump's new nominee forces a pro-2nd decision, and Brown and DeLeon wake up to find out that every bit of anti-gun legislation that they have wrote since 1987 has been declared unconstitutional, and chucked in the crapper.

• All the supremes have to do is make the second a means tested amendment. In other words. you can't make an anti firearms law unless you can prove that it solves a great problem.

School shootings are horrible but not really a great problem.. they are actually rare. They happen with all kinds of weapons including just running over people. So banning one gun for the entire nation just because it happened to be used in a few shootings is not possible.

lazs

• yes... that is the case but they generally hear the cases 'loosely' and just for that area. So that state or county knuckles under and every other state and county just does the same thing but changes the wording a little.

Certainly Heller was great in that it made sure that the second was recognized as an individual right but it didn't go far enough.

lazs

• I don't think any of em are anti second. The problem most of us have is we have to get the cases heard in the first place. Takes a lot of money... first you have to go through the lower courts and then try to convince the SC to hear the case.

Several states like California and New Jersey are really pushing the boundaries.

lazs