The Left is Running Out of Mystical Niggers

• How's Morgan Freeman gonna explain THAT?

The story of modern America is a person at Starbucks with AirPods in their ears and a half-eaten muffin sending a tweet from their MacBook about why America sucks.

• He's been critical of the black community too. He's even said there's no such thing as racism today.

There is a pattern here.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• Well most men do...

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

• sluggo is not wrong this time. The demoncrats and media should never have went down this path. They are throwing rocks to scare the people off their lawn but they are doing it from inside their glass homes.

Trump is keeping his promise to drain the swamp.... I didn't think the swamp people would be doing the heavy lifting tho... the man is a genius.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Well for me... I'm pretty tired of all this #metoo shit... just like a lot of other shit that starts like this they went overboard with it...

pushed it too far... and too hard...

and the cast in couch thingy... saw some of them actresses come across like they were more then willin to get on one...

not sayin it isn't a bad thing... the castin couch... but too many of them young things seemed more then willing...

some of em... not all mind ya... even put things on that level right from the get go...

Dietrich Bonhoeffer: “Silence in the face of evil is itself evil. God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”

Presbyterian Rev. Gilbert Tennant:

“He that suffers his life to be taken from him by one who has no authority for that purpose, when he might preserve it by defense, incurs the Guilt of self murder since God has enjoined him to seek the continuance of his life, and Nature itself teaches every creature to defend itself.”

• I believe no means no. I believe in anything goes between consenting adults. I also believe that sexual predators do exist.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• I believe no means no. I believe in anything goes between consenting adults. I also believe that sexual predators do exist.

lazs

agree... what I was talkin bout was some act all yes and then later to get money or some such... claim they said no...

not all do that and some have a legit claim...

Dietrich Bonhoeffer: “Silence in the face of evil is itself evil. God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”

“He that suffers his life to be taken from him by one who has no authority for that purpose, when he might preserve it by defense, incurs the Guilt of self murder since God has enjoined him to seek the continuance of his life, and Nature itself teaches every creature to defend itself.”

• Except when it doesn't. Women are kind of confusing like that.

well hmmm... man has a point...

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.