Why Are You Awake?

• Damn straight.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• Sure thing..

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• Thanks man (so to speak) I feel it is important to get that out in the open..

lazs

You never know man... you look at the curve of his neck, his delicate cheekbones... he's halfway there already and if he ever does become a girl he'll be a damn attractive one. If he's going to switch sides though he should do it before he's Gina's age, and in menopause.

• I will put up with that from you... you are gonna make a fairly pretty girl.

lazs

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• You bet your ass I would. Shoulders are too broad for one thing, size 7 5/8 hat is a no go and my hands are size 11, same as my shoe.

That’s why no matter how many times you ask I will not be sending you a picture of me in a dress.

However, I’m not a heartless bastard so I’m forwarding you the picture sluggo sent out last week. The whole hula girl thing is an edge look be he pulls it off.

Enjoy.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Yeah. that clamshell bra really pulled it off for Sluggo. And the pucca shell necklace- I thought puccas were on the endangered species list. Guess not, huh?

You know what. lots of people are weirded out by this but being a compassionate asshole I wish Sluggo the best of luck in his transition, and who knows? Maybe she and Gina can form an all girl cover band, like this one.

• That's lazs' shtick.

• My stuff is free for the taking.

Notice in that vid..... that is sluggos latest guitar.... I didn't even know you could play slide sluggo.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Finally got to a quiet place where I could watch the video.

He has nice hands.

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.