Pure Michigan

• He was not renown for his workmanship...

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• So all the reasons sluggo likes michigan have to do with shitty music? If you ever get bored with music you are fucked dude.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Plus, constitutional carry is coming. There'll be shootouts on every street corner and over every fender bender. Best to stay in Ohio.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• My poor baby boy. He's over in Milwaukee for a week. He met another huge tits blonde from West Allis, Wi. I HOPE he comes back and not in love again.

In any event I already have a route to take me the 1500 odd miles to Lewiston where I hope to find back up....jes in case.

• Could be worse, he could fall for a Buckeye.

Come on up, we got your back.

• Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, Illinois, and Wisconsin are all pretty much identical. If you take a look around and you see a big dying rustbelt shithole town full of sports-obsessed juggalo/wigger dumbfucks, next to a big lake that might catch fire, surrounded by corn and bean fields, and covered in snow... you're definitely in one of those five states.

• It's a barren wasteland; stay where you are.

• scroatpinky ... all lefties think it is a rust belt wasteland.... don't worry tho... Trump will make it great again.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• And... They like it that way. Southern righty-tighties hate blue-collar workers earning a decent living because they somehow believe the commoners are stealing from their billionaire overlords and the left/right coast lefty-loosies hate them just for daring to earn a decent living at all.

Turn around; he's right there.