You're welcome Storch

• Dexys Midnight Runners

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

• Is that me? No one loves me?

Ok Amboy Dukes

37.7% Likability Index™

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• Ok... go ahead and blame me for him speaking english... I know I am probly mostly responsible. I don't know what I can do about him being a moronic commie wigger tho.

Oh well.. .when you are seven foot tall things must look different.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Well, it would explain a few things. Like your lack of service record during the Vietnam era. Draft-dodger, how romantic. You didn't draft dodge, they didn't want your ass. You were ineligible.

Or how about how your entire moldy firearm collection stagnates at a distinct period in time. All those reloads. Why you are never too interested in anything new gun.

Sealed. It's about as sealed as visiting the CDOC website and punching lazstastrophe in it's inmate locator.

Do you have SKINNER anywhere on that nazi propaganda billboard that you're wearing?

Fuck off, degenerate.

• Ok.. I am a patient man but there you go again talking out your ass. You don't know shit about the law or about the draft. many felons were offered to have their records sealed if they would go kill little yellow people for the politicians (Americans did not care at that point)

I know it must suck to be a moron such as yourself.. but..........that is not my fault.. I mean.. if you can give me your age and where your mom lived at the time I might be able to say that with authority but.. you know.. things were blurry.

Like you give a fuck about nazis you little fake ass fuck.. You should hang out with MNN and discuss the past with him.

I never claimed to be seven foot tall so.. how bout you fuck off? naa.. just kidding.. I know how sensitive you are snowflake.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Well how about that, now he has me laughing. I nearly spit my gum out at ‘moldy firearm collection’, lol!

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

• Just make sure you keep your grid in.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• He's clever and I'll bet a ton of fun to hang with.

Seriously.

Yeah he is- I'll bet he's hard to fool at "fetch" too. You'd probably have to pump fake the ball three times before he turned the other way and you could finally throw the ball without him seeing it. See, that's how you sight train a pup- they'll look at you, wondering where the ball went, and you'll do an exaggerated point in the direction you threw the ball and they'll sniff it out.