You're welcome Storch

• Shit, I should have read that better, the bluehairs are moving to Scrote's old stomping grounds...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/retirement/in-small-town-appalachia-the-retirees-come-from-down-south/ar-AAxiNLB?ocid=spartanntp

• People like Storch are probably chasing them out of the swampland...

• Unclench that fist and welcome them with open arms...LOL

Don't worry, just a few more months and we'll send you a new batch...

• Next thing ya know they'll be demanding a Starbucks, bitching about all those GA hillbillies with cars up on blocks...

But that was a long time and no matter how I try, the years just flow by like a broken down dam.

• Shit I get that here. The gas station in Felda has great coffee. They turn their cunt sniffing noses up at it because it's .50 for a small cup.

They're retarded

• When I moved here there were 3400 people in the entire town. One of the old drunks who owned more property and cars and crap than god decided he was gonna learn to fly and fuck a bunch of rules.. well.. he crashed the cessna once and they fucked with him (he was drunk and had no pilots license) then again.

The tiny little paper criticized the guy so he took the crashed plane and put it on the roof of one of his gas stations... looked pretty fucking cool in my opinion... someone complained.... wouldn't you know it was one of the 'new people' from Davis next town over.. a liberal enclave.

lefties are the reason we can't have anything nice.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Yankees are buying up land in Tennessee, missed out on a few good lots because I couldn’t get up there before the weekend.

Assholes.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Dam, and I've been trying to joo the neighbors down from $50k for 20 acres of rolling hardwoods...

• I think that Florida.. on a smaller scale is going through what California has for decades.. it really does have to do with the weather and the ocean. But... California has a long ass coast with every kind of weather available and mountains. If you want to see the snow you really can. Some of the most rugged and gorgeous coast on the planet.

Every state has prime real estate and California has some that is very undesirable but overall?

lazs

• Oh... believe me.. I don't have any desire to be in the snow.. when the kids were growing up tho it was like 120 miles and they could make snowballs and maybe use a little plastic sled thing to slide down some groomed kiddie hill.

lazs

• $4K an acre up to $7K, it’s getting ridiculous.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• I can find land in that price range close to me but it is desolate.. we are talking salt marsh.. no real marsh but the water table is so salty that you can't grow anything on it but the fucking salt marsh weeds that do thrive on it.

lazs