I want to live on Lazs' bitch ranch.

• Lord of the Flies means something completely different west of Nevada.

Just saying.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• The reputation of the left coast is well deserved.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• I was thinking a variation is in order, Tweaky.

• lol

• Manson fucked it all up... he played guitar you know. Wanted to be a cover band for the Beach Boys. Musicians always fuck shit up.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• lol. I showed this to my aunt and she thought it was great. I told her how funny and intelligent you are. I also showed her Lazs' post about getting kicked out of the commune. hahaha.

• I can do that easily. I can even make lazs' bitch silhouettes from you guy's foetoes.

To bad the rest of us would never be able to tell what the completed product looked like...

• GG is Tex. He doesn't fit in anywhere else.

C'mon, man. Push your shit with confidence, or why do it? Why go through all this crazy shit, Ron.

Push, like it'll never matter. Because it won't. Yuk.

I like you dude. I think you have a great mind for some shit. But you have to figure out where half this shit is going. The gg shit I don't see.

This board is off directly cause of this motherfucker.

Play some tunes and "Come back, Shane. Shane, come back".

• Fuck.. he went full wigger again.. I blame storch and his cruel sense of humor. I guess once you have fled castro wiggers are like funny and shit.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)