I want to live on Lazs' bitch ranch.

• I'm putting all my eggs in your basket Lazs, so please let me know ahead of time when you're moving on to your land and my little house is built for me.

In the meantime I'll take any extra bags of cash that you have.

Lol. I'm over in Long Beach taking a break right now having a slice of pizza. Thank you for calling me to check up on me

• LOl... yeah. good to hear from ya... hear you will be getting visitors pretty soon.

Gotta tell ya tho.. we won't build shit.. we will get storch to hook up to your house and tow it there.

I think airmike has it all figured out.. it will be a cult.. the church of the holy goose. Like an old fashioned commune or something but with firearms and hot rods and Harleys and stuff.

Now if I could only figure out how all them cult leaders convinced everyone that it was his job to service all the women...

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Yeah, we got it covered. I can still do business in Ca. from Washington St. and if we file as a religious non profit we'll avoid tax liability. Initial cash shouldn't be a problem- I have equity that could cover the cost of the land and Doran has equity also, so between us we'd be good, plus my business (State willing) generates an income.

We'd need two shops- a small one for my printing, 1200 sq. ft. would do but 1500-1750 sq. ft. would be better, and then a larger one- 3000 sq.ft- for welding and grinding on shit.

Then we have to have a great house where we meet and cook food and discuss stuff, and scattered about we'd have several smaller living spaces.

We will worship geese- why geese? Because they're bigger than ducks. They will wander the grounds, and when approached by one we will have to bow to them until they pass. They are like cows to Hindus, only they're geese.

This is a great plan.

• Sounds like more and more "rules" will be handed down from the King...

• Sounds like more and more "rules" will be handed down from the King...

Yeah, as we go along. Just bow to the goose and you'll be OK. Displease the goose and we will throw you in the well.

• See, your already making demands. I give you a year on the compound and you'll turn into a little Kim, feeding those that don't agree with your rules to the geese...

• Fucking Lord of the a Flies all over again.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• Hmm...will this ranch have a firing range?

A narrative doesn’t require truth to remain viable, it requires the capacity to punish.

“Diversity is our Strength” is made ludicrous by the entirety of human experience and conflict.

But since you can be fired for denying it, there it sits like a turd on a silver tray.

• Yeah, that's were he'll execute those who oppose him before he feeds them to the geese...

• Will it have a shooting range? are fucking kidding me? Don't patronize me. It will be lord of the flies when storch moves up and brings the piggies.

We don't feed people to the holy geese... sheesh... have you never watched the show 'Deadwood'?

lazs

• I was called LSD

• I actually got kicked off a commune that I wasn't even a member of. After three days of doing nothing but fuck their women and do their drugs they got tired of their pet biker and got up a committee to ask me when I was leaving. Those were the days... brings a tear to my eye.

lazs

• ahhh.....the good ol pre-superclap days

A narrative doesn’t require truth to remain viable, it requires the capacity to punish.

“Diversity is our Strength” is made ludicrous by the entirety of human experience and conflict.

But since you can be fired for denying it, there it sits like a turd on a silver tray.