Rick Scott

• "Jesus went away from there, and withdrew into the district of Tyre and Sidon. And a Canaanite woman from that region came out and began to cry out, saying, 'Have mercy on me, Lord, Son of David; my daughter is cruelly demon-possessed.' But He did not answer her a word. And His disciples came and implored Him, saying, 'Send her away, because she keeps shouting at us.' But He answered and said, 'I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.' But she came and began to bow down before Him, saying, 'Lord, help me!' And He answered and said, 'It is not good to take the children's bread and throw it to the dogs.' But she said, 'Yes, Lord; but even the dogs feed on the crumbs which fall from their masters' table.' Then Jesus said to her, 'O woman, your faith is great; it shall be done for you as you wish.' And her daughter was healed at once." (Matthew 15:21-28; cf. Mark 7:24-30)

Wow, thanks Jesus! Even a lowly Gentile? you are too cool. I wanna be your dog too! Jesus never meant this religion for you. That is Paul's doing, and a long dead emperor. And here are kissing the ring.

• So, is there a final solution, in your opinion?

Those are God's chosen people. They should rule over you.

Germany's Final Solution was like a fever. It killed the parasite, but almost killed the host too. It's unnecessary. Awareness is sufficient. Their schemes depend on yokels being unaware and easily manipulated. The power goes when you see. Or, they could decide to become a part of this country instead of being so exclusionary.We could use their intelligence.

Jew: You too are so cute, a black and white couple. It's fantastic that you embrace diversity, you are so strong!

Dopey Goy: Yeah, we love ourselves for being so awesome. Are you going to marry a black person too?

Jew: Hell no. I only marry inside my tribe you idiot. Now, go protest or something.

They tell you to live one way, and you obey. They do as they please. It's a survival strategy to weaken the host, and it works brilliantly.

• What about those of us that have youuuuish blood? Am I 1/8th bad for yoouuing and then an additional 16th for being kneegrow?

Where does not performing cunnilingus fall?

• Cool story Eric. What's the weed situation like in New Mexico? Do you have any friends you can get addicted? Drugs, religion, money... we all gotta be addicted to something.

Me? I'm addicted to love.

• Please tell me you are not trying to say the Bible was written by a bunch of old Jews to manipulate us dum dums. That’s not new but it’s been a while since I heard it repeated.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Of course not. It was written for other Jews, except the books by Paul. America is mostly Christian though, so if they can make you feel like they are God's special people and somehow in the same religious realm as you, they can get you to do whatever they want.

Ever see that commercial where the Jew gets on and specifically targets Christians to donate monthly to help some old Russian Jews get to Israel? Jews comprise the bulk of the 1% but somehow they need money. It's a scam. Christians still fall all over themselves to throw away their money though. You are making the administrators of the charity rich, and that's about it.

• Anyway, there's Rick Scott kissing the ring.

Razer, your soldier there was probably drafted, it being WWII. And the movie was made by a Jew I'm sure. Funded and produced and written. I don't know. Not even sure what movie that is.

• So that’s a no on hiring a Jewish accountant?

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Soldier? Lost me.

• Rick Scott is a twit.

Just want to make that clear.

Not a fan.

• the fact liberals hate him as much as Trump tells me he's effective

The story of modern America is a person at Starbucks with AirPods in their ears and a half-eaten muffin sending a tweet from their MacBook about why America sucks.

• Kowtowing twit.

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.