Rick Scott

• So this guy seems to be from the same snake person planet as James Carville. Freaky. He's over in Jerusalem for the embassy thing, and the Fox nitwit tool asks him if he thinks it's amazing that Chuck Schumer is also happy about the embassy thing and he frames it as a moment of bi-partisanship. Of course they agree! One is there disgustingly pandering to the Florida Jews since he is running for senate, and the other is a fucking Jew! Jesus, ask a question with some balls. "Are you here to pander to your Jew constituents in Florida that run the state, or did you just think it was neat and decide to fly all the way to Israel?"

Today will be a day with many Gentiles on their knees sucking a lot of Jew dick. If you want to pander to your master, today is the day.

• Has anyone ever told you that your unwavering despise of da joos is unhealthy?

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

• Rick Scott is fucking Satan incarnate to liberals on FLA, my cousin and her husband are good friends of his from the hospital industry. NOT the healthiest-looking individual, at any rate

The story of modern America is a person at Starbucks with AirPods in their ears and a half-eaten muffin sending a tweet from their MacBook about why America sucks.

• I fucking hate snakes.. if carvile was in the same room I would freak the fuck out. seen some horror movie one time about a carny freak show where they turned some guy into a half man half snake thing... still gives me nightmares.. thinking the thing got out and is now carvile

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Went to my first Jewish Seder about two years ago. Hoping to go again soon, seats are limited though.

Wife and I together have planted a small forest of fig trees over there, hoping to see them one day, might happen next year.

Genesis 12:3 makes it very clear.

Unless you don’t believe in things like that.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• And that's how they manipulate Christians. With non-Christain conservatives they target your hawkishness. With liberals they target their need to feel virtuous and egalitarian. No one in Europe is asleep. Many disagree with me, but none are oblivious. Almost exactly opposite in the US. I guess 800 years of them draining the treasuries and getting chased out of all of those countries over time leaves a mark.

Some day some farm boy will be sitting in a tent on his 10th year in Iran. This, after 10 years in Iraq. He'll be watching the news about another 2008 collapse. He'll look around and see other farm boys, urban blacks, Mexicans. Maybe, just maybe it will sink in. Maybe not. The universities, law offices, congress, c-suites and boardrooms will be a comfortable place for our new masters. The rest of our kids should home they look good in camo or blue overalls.

• MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.