"In her natural environment"

• I had a 2004 XJ8 for a year. It was a decent cruiser, but the air-bag rear was awful. It developed a transmission leak due to an o'ring in the side of the transmission pan. I never had to have it towed, but decided to move on after a year. I loved the 2005 CTS-V I replaced it with and highly recommend that vehicle to anyone who never has to drive on ice.

• It's a fuel pump. But it has to due to the supercharger, so while they have it in the shop I might as well do both. It's actually a pretty reliable car, but I couldn't pass up a chance to give my self some shit with a Jaguar on a flat bed. That's just easy pickins.

• I think it would be an interesting challenge to try to keep a Jag V12 running. Maybe someday I'll decide to waste some time and money on that. You tards gotta admit that a V12 XJS looks good and sounds good when you can get it to run.

A mate of mine "Mad Mick" has one that he put a 350 Chev into. He's had it for nearly 20 years. The drive line is solid as a rock, the windscreen wipers etc. not so much.

• I parked next to a new Jag sedan this morning. The new EU design restrictions make them look just like every other car. I couldn't tell if it was a ford fusion, maseratti or any other number of cars with the same front end. They shouldn't have pulled the jaguar off the front. Least they could do is put it on the grill.

• Heh... uncle did that to a V12 jag back in the 80s. He had it parked in front of his shop off of Portland HWY for a few days, but too many people were stopping to ask about it. That low profile front end looks awesome with a blower sticking up above it.

• I parked next to a new Jag sedan this morning. The new EU design restrictions make them look just like every other car. I couldn't tell if it was a ford fusion, maseratti or any other number of cars with the same front end. They shouldn't have pulled the jaguar off the front. Least they could do is put it on the grill.

It is similar to the ford fusion. I like the new look though. It would have looked like another retread of the old cars, they needed to move on.

• Oy vey fishbaum!! I hope they had a decent bagel shop near where it quit on you.

My cousin had a nice Jag sedan that he had a 350 chevy installed in.. problem is that the old small block is too fucking heavy... fucks up the balance... now... . in my mind... A nice LS chevy motor in one might be the ticket. I imagine it weighs right around what a jag 6 does and puts the weight back a bit.

Yours looks like a good candidate for that fishbaum.... bring it over and I will get the torch warmed up! gonna be fun. you can sleep in the gun room while we do it. go home with manly broken nails and burns and scars.... and a fucking dependable jag that is fast.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• There are actually no guns to speak of in the gun room.. .no more than any other room anyway. the gun room is where the reloading equipment and the bulk of ammo are.

4 liter... yeah... we are gonna put a 6 something liter 550 hp naturally aspirated cam in block motor in that fucker.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.