Infinity War

• The entertainment industry never was all that innovative... once in a while someone will come up with an idea that is cool and then for years there will be slight variations on that theme. Marvel shit is getting old.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• CGI technology advancements made these movies possible. Never did get into comic books but I do enjoy these movies. Have a seat, turn your brain off and be entertained for a couple of hours.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• I've about had my fill of non-stop fight scenes and super heroes.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• So no more bar gigs for you?

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Just six more months to Red Dead Redemption II..

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• Last good western made was Open Range. Even if it was silly in parts.

• Silverado followed the old recipe but was a bit too campy at times. 3:10 to Yuma remake wasn’t bad either, but I like the original. Always up for an Eastwood flick though, when I have time.

• Bone Tomahawk.. too many more to mention. Even Hateful eight was better than Open Range which.. well.. was OK if you have never shot those guns before.

lazs

• I tried 5 times to make it through Hateful Eight before I gave up.

I do need to rent Bone Tomahawk.

• seriously? you can make it through something like Hostiles but not Hateful eight? this defies all logic. great actors... great sets.. perfect historical use of firearms... what is to not like?

lazs

• I haven’t watched hostiles yet.