All the Media Coverage

• Hush, you’ll scare him off.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

• Oh dear..

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• With all due modesty, there is much that most people could learn from me.

No, I won't post that... 

• Hell razer... you should apologize for that blatant lie in your last post. To be fair tho you often use a fall guy for your posts like the fictional cop who told you a leather jacket would stop a bullet.

I mean... off the top of my head...

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Oh I see, so now you’re switching tactics again and...no wait, that’s the same lame shit you’ve been trying for months.

Don’t beat yourself up though, maybe trolling’s not your thing but that doesn’t mean your not unique and special.

So, what else you got?

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

• Here's another good one. A student from the Parkland shooting has been pushing the 2nd amendment since the shooting. Probably haven't heard anything about that. Now they talk about him ripping on Obama but they don't even show a pic of him. Media doesn't want attention on someone who doesn't fit the agenda.

And all I've been seeing today is the "massive" student walkout happening tomorrow over gun control...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/parkland-student-rips-obama-for-essay-on-shooting-survivors/ar-AAw46Uw?ocid=spartanntp

• Ya know... maybe it is my personal bubble I live in but it seems that more and more people are getting really really really sick of the media agenda these days.

let he who has no sin etc etc etc is an American fairness thing. the things the media is pushing have nothing to do with the rest of the country.. some of which have never even ridden on a subway or in a taxi.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)