All the Media Coverage

• 200 highschools and many colleges stage a pro life walk out.

Exceeding the anti bill of rights walk outs that the leftist lemmings staged.

Did you see any coverage on the topic.

The leftist media needs to be rounded up and placed in indoctrination camps.

• FIFY

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

• I didn’t hear anything about it until just now.

I read somewhere they were planning one but I didn’t realize the date was yesterday.

• The judicial branch has the most real effect on our lives.

The legacy of carter is the 9th and the worst judges of the other courts. He flat out said that they would be his legacy and that he would transform America with his appointments.

lazs

• The legacy of Marshall is far worse. Especially due to the principle of Stare Decisis - The legacy of a bad decision lives on and on. He greatly advanced Hamilton's dream of an all-powerful central government.

• It is much like consumer confidence in that a lot of it is in our heads but it does in fact affect our lives and how well things move along.

in this case there is reality tho. Judges don't throw people in jail for free speech and MMGW 'deniers' are not shouted down with impunity. Insane new laws that the 9th would give a pass to. They won't even be considered.

lazs

• Things you won’t hear about in the news.

Pro life walkouts by students.

Pro 2A walk outs by students.

Immigrant vegan woman shoots up a business that screwed her over.

And last but not least, Trump does this.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/trump…general/story?id=54397971

Brings to mind that scene in Lethal Weapon 2 where the South African guys says to Glover’s character ‘but sir, you’re black’.

Poor liberals, their logic has so many holes in it you can see all the way through to their agenda.

• Perhaps Marine Corps Col. Lorna M. Mahlock is a badass and deserving.

I have no facts one way or the other... do you?

• I think you misunderstood the post. I was referring the obvious lack of media attention to anything that doesn’t fit their communist fucking narrative.

If Trumps a racist then how did that happen? She’s probably the most qualified but the fact that she was promoted above her peers flies in the face of what the media wants us to think about Trump. Looks like they let one slip through the filters.

• I think you misunderstood the post. I was referring the obvious lack of media attention to anything that doesn’t fit their communist fucking narrative.

OK, no problem, I did take it the wrong way. I was wrong.

• It’s all good man, I wasn’t expecting a reply.

• Please cite specific instances where you thought I should have apologized but didn’t.

I’ll wait.

I often rush my posts and don’t accurately convey my thoughts the way I would in an email to my boss. Itty bitty keyboard, posting at work, that’s all on me and Ive said as much in the past. Holden asked me to clarify and I did and he wasn’t a twit about it. You could learn from him.