YouTube HQ shooting.

• 2020, America's New Civil War.

If people do not display wisdom, they will crash like blind moles and then mutual annihilation will commence.

Democrat party new slogan: Cuckoo Cuckoo Cuckoo

Trump 2020. Fuck your feelings!

Hitler: "We will drown them in their own blood!"
    Stalin: "We will drown them in our own blood!"

Jong-un: "We will drown us in our own blood!"

Senator Elizabeth Warren, winner of the 2018 Rachel Dolezal Award.

• First thing out of law enforcement's mouthes was "Domestic Dispute".

Domestic Dispute ? Like what the fuck people LIVE at youtube ?

Makes me think the perp is non-white and/or muslim. They never use that kind of language unless they are trying to bury the story.

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Ne more before I hit the road for home.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

• I guess gun vids are tooooo awful for youtube but that bitch had a vid of a dog being boiled alive?

There sure are a lot of lefties out there shooting people in dramatic ways these days huh?

Vegan bodybuilder... LOL... One guy hurt his ankle running away.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• I was laughing reading about the Beta Male Hipster who escaped the rampage by hopping on his skateboard and dudeing his way to safety. What kind of 37 year old man commutes to work on a skateboard LOL

The kind that still lives with mom and dad and can’t afford a car because he lives in a shitstsingorina where most of his income goes to the state that gives the money to illegals.

2020, America's New Civil War.

If people do not display wisdom, they will crash like blind moles and then mutual annihilation will commence.

Democrat party new slogan: Cuckoo Cuckoo Cuckoo

Trump 2020. Fuck your feelings!

Hitler: "We will drown them in their own blood!"
    Stalin: "We will drown them in our own blood!"

Jong-un: "We will drown us in our own blood!"

Senator Elizabeth Warren, winner of the 2018 Rachel Dolezal Award.

• I read in separate places that her dad called the police early on to say he was concerned about the level of anger towards youtube she had.

And that her brother called the police to ask them to hurry over when she was on the way.

'See something, say something' only works if responders actually respond.

• It is almost impossible to respond in time. Having said that... the sooner you respond the better for everyone involved... years ago I was talking to some cops and they said that there was a first responder program in California.

What is was... was a few select officers would be trained to enter a school or other gun free zone where someone was doing the fish in a barrel thing and take out the shooter.... much like California had a law that first responders who tried to help accident victims are not responsible even if they may have caused even more injury... you can't sue em.

The program apparently fell apart because of lack of interest in the police dept and because the legal issues of no blame could not be ironed out.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• I like that one YouTube gun guy who always shoots watermelons and soda and has a little range setup. Wild something, you probably know who I am talking about. He shows a bunch of historic guns and so on.