5th bomb goes off in Texas

• What the hells going on there, you guys got a Unabomber? And Beet thinks it's hard to make bombs.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/5th-package-bomb-strikes-texas-at-fedex-facility-near-san-antonio/ar-BBKsgRK?ocid=spartanntp

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

• Well... beet once said that you can't defend against a bomb.... I think he is right... no one needs a bomb to hunt... we should just ban bombs.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• And Beet thinks it's hard to make bombs.

I think your memory deceives you. I said the exact opposite of that, less than a year ago...

I just love snaring a liar. :biggrin

"Spain is made up of 17 autonomous communities, the Canaries being one, so says the Spanish constitution"

- Holden, who had failed to notice that the Spanish Constitution refers to the sovereign state, that being the KINGDOM of Spain. Just one of many examples of its name being abbreviated to "Spain" - incorrectly, in Holden's case.

• Well... beet once said that you can't defend against a bomb.... I think he is right...

Of course I am right. I'm always right. You don't always realise it at the time.

"Spain is made up of 17 autonomous communities, the Canaries being one, so says the Spanish constitution"

- Holden, who had failed to notice that the Spanish Constitution refers to the sovereign state, that being the KINGDOM of Spain. Just one of many examples of its name being abbreviated to "Spain" - incorrectly, in Holden's case.

• no one needs a bomb to hunt... we should just ban bombs.

lazs

oh yes we do need bombs to hunt. Its the best way to maximized your kill with these bastards recking havoc in the south east.

https://youtu.be/w7HqiH3WUZM

https://youtu.be/w7HqiH3WUZM

2020, America's New Civil War.

If people do not display wisdom, they will crash like blind moles and then mutual annihilation will commence.

Hitler: "We will drown them in their own blood!"
    Stalin: "We will drown them in our own blood!"

Jong-un: "We will drown us in our own blood!"

Senator Elizabeth Warren, winner of the 2018 Rachel Dolezal Award.

Dems: "Tell us the truth"
    Barr: "There was spying"
    Dems:"NOT THAT TRUTH"

• I think we're up to 7 now, but I'm reading that the bomber has been shot dead by police.

• http://www.kcra.com/article/re…tion-with-police/19507223

You mean good guys with guns, right?

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Yes! Just like the British police who shot and killed a muslim terrorist within 10 minutes of being notified of his presence.

The thing is, why couldn't the "well regulated militia" have taken care of this, in their duties of "securing the free state"?

Where is Nik Cruz when you need him?

Oh wait... never mind.

LOL

• More apples and oranges, that didn’t take very long.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Where were your awsome British police when this happened?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/picturegalleries/uknews/10076061/Woolwich-attack-in-pictures-British-soldier-killed-by-terrorists-in-south-London.html

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

• 2020, America's New Civil War.

If people do not display wisdom, they will crash like blind moles and then mutual annihilation will commence.

Hitler: "We will drown them in their own blood!"
    Stalin: "We will drown them in our own blood!"

Jong-un: "We will drown us in our own blood!"

Senator Elizabeth Warren, winner of the 2018 Rachel Dolezal Award.

Dems: "Tell us the truth"
    Barr: "There was spying"
    Dems:"NOT THAT TRUTH"

• It was tea time.

Probably, and their solution to this was to tell their military people not to wear their uniforms in public. That's pretty pathetic...

MNN on 6/18/19

MNN on 6/24/19

• The bomber apparently blew himself up in his car as popo approached

Gotta say it, was likely a Pinto

The story of modern America is a person at Starbucks with AirPods in their ears and a half-eaten muffin sending a tweet from their MacBook about why America sucks.

• Strange he used a Mailing Store. He had to know there were cameras there.

Rock-Ribbed Capitalist

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot - Mark Twain

• sorry if it looked like I was agreeing with you beet... I was being sarcastic which is probly why you quoted me out of context.

Bombs are not easy to make... I mean.. the process is not difficult but making one that goes boom at the right time and not while you are making it or transporting it is a tad more difficult.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.