My first poll

• Is it a date? 11

1. Yes (2) 18%
    2. No (3) 27%
    3. Something else (6) 55%

Hypothetical situation, and is it considered a "date"?

A woman agrees ahead of time to go meet two guys at their house with a friend for drinks and sex afterwards. Is this a date or not?

P.S. Understand that all of this is planned out days ahead of time.

• I'll pass. I don't think like that.

This program is simulcast in broken English.

My goal is to be nice to at least 1 person a day. Today is not your day.

Let me know if anything I said has offended you, So I can offend you again.

• for a lot of young girls now, that IS a date

Sadly this seems closer to true now then it was years ago...

just saw reports that 14 year olds now have fuck buddies and the STI rates in some areas are sky rocketing among 15 to 25 year olds

Dietrich Bonhoeffer: “Silence in the face of evil is itself evil. God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”

Presbyterian Rev. Gilbert Tennant:

“He that suffers his life to be taken from him by one who has no authority for that purpose, when he might preserve it by defense, incurs the Guilt of self murder since God has enjoined him to seek the continuance of his life, and Nature itself teaches every creature to defend itself.”

• I'll pass. I don't think like that.

I don't either.

My wife and I were having a discussion about the actions of one of her friends at work. Her friend (Xia) and one of her friends (Sue) made plans days ahead of time to meet two guys at their house for drinks and both of them got laid. (At least that's what the wife tells me.)

My wife said that wasn't a date, I said it was. It may not have been a conventional dinner/movie or dinner and drinks/dancing date but I felt like it was still a date in part because it was planned ahead of time instead of being spontaneous. I also believe it was a date because so many different activities can be used as dates.

• Well, it's a date if you have a time and place picked out to meet, right? What you do is irrelevant. I have date nights with my wife where we go to Burger King and then we park in the far corner of the parking lot and she gives me a hand job while I eat French Fries. That's a date.

OK, but- what your wife describes is a hook up. I never liked those, and was never into them. Booty calls are pointless... I'd rather jack off frankly. The last thing I need is some skank with a contrived agenda showing up with a few condoms and a bottle of Ripple wine.

Sorry, but if I can't meet you spontaneously at a bar and slip you a Roofie I don't want to have sex with you. You gotta be passed out.