I need to beg you guys for some scratch for the jolly nigga bank

• Drive topless while you still are a man legally.

I tell all of them that when I get an uber and want it to be super duper.

I've never had an uber, but I'd appreciate someone who had the balls was willing to drive topless.

• Drive topless while you still are a man legally.

I tell all of them that when I get an uber and want it to be super duper.

I've never had an uber, but I'd appreciate someone who had the balls was willing to drive topless.

Lol. I thought about the legalities of that before. I have a court ordered gender change already though so my documents would all say female. If I went to jail im pretty sure they don't care what any document says. If you have a penis you go to the men's jail. That still really scares me, but I don't plan on ever doing anything that could bring me into that situation. Who knows though.

• Lol. I thought about the legalities of that before. I have a court ordered gender change already though so my documents would all say female. If I went to jail im pretty sure they don't care what any document says. If you have a penis you go to the men's jail. That still really scares me, but I don't plan on ever doing anything that could bring me into that situation. Who knows though.

how the fuck would they know if you still have a stubby snake?

neverless, Did the state just pass a law on you can not assumed your gender?

• an officer in North Carolina jail was telling me last week that new girls always get attacked and "searched" to see if they brought anything in good

Propaganda is a manipulation tool focused primarily on emotions. It has little to do with truth or facts and everything to do with persuasion and motivation.