I need to beg you guys for some scratch for the jolly nigga bank

• You guys are so great. Thank you so much!

I've got $81.50 in the Paypal account now and $80.00 of that came from four of you. I'll be able to purchase the license for this forum today. Like I said, I didn't even realize that I'd been using this without a license, and things like that really bother me. I wouldn't have asked if I could have swung this on my own.

So thank you again.

• Please direct me to the "smart ones" -specifically, anybody who doesn't fallback to "suck mah dick! and "Hey I'll put mah penis in your ass!" EVERY time they have a dispute. It's very 6th grade and non too imaginative and I'm beginning to wonder at the intellect here.

You should sign up and enlighten us.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• I found it at the bottom of the main page...

It's not anywhere to be seen on this one

It's at the bottom of the forum info page. For a bunch of supposedly smart fellows you sure do have a hard time navigating a simple website. Especially when money is involved.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• Thank you guys so much. Everything is in order now. I really appreciate the donations.

Also, I was able to drive last night. I got kind of desperate waiting for Lyft to get my photo updated. It had been five days and it was supposed to only take 24-48 hours.

I noticed that when I logged in online, as opposed to logging in from the app, my profile was updated. So I decided to delete all the data from the Lyft app and reinstall it. As soon as I reinstalled it my photo updated. I was kind of pissed at first, knowing that I could have done this probably days before, but then I was just thankful.

I drove for only just over an hour and made almost $40.00. That was three rides and most of that was from one guy that I took to Long Beach airport and he gave me a nice tip. Usually I'd make probably around half that in an hour.

So I'm back and able to make some money now.

• Ok.. gina.. you are in the service industry now and... shall we say... endowed? I will give you the same advise I gave my daughter and that has served her well.... it does not hurt to leave a few of the top buttons unbuttoned. tip wise.... just sayin...

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Ok.. gina.. you are in the service industry now and... shall we say... endowed? I will give you the same advise I gave my daughter and that has served her well.... it does not hurt to leave a few of the top buttons unbuttoned. tip wise.... just sayin...

lazs

Yeah, lol. Sometimes I wear nice t-shirts and sometimes I wonder if that's going to get me in trouble.

• well.... you are new at this and have other issues but.. ask your sister or my daughter.. my advise is sound.. neither one went past the 'show a little cleavage for a tip' thing.. If you got it? flaunt it.. that is all there really is too it.. sure.. creeps will creep but they will do that regardless.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• If you let one slip it’ll drive up the tip.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• If you let one slip it’ll drive up the tip.

fuck that. Drive topless with pride.

At the rate that state is going I do not think they would care one bit of that.

2020, America's New Civil War.

If people do not display wisdom, they will crash like blind moles and then mutual annihilation will commence.

Democrat party new slogan: Cuckoo Cuckoo Cuckoo

Trump 2020. Fuck your feelings!

Hitler: "We will drown them in their own blood!"
    Stalin: "We will drown them in our own blood!"

Jong-un: "We will drown us in our own blood!"

Senator Elizabeth Warren, winner of the 2018 Rachel Dolezal Award.

• You may have a point there.

Or two.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018