I need to beg you guys for some scratch for the jolly nigga bank

• It's not an emergency, but I just found out I don't have a license for this forum software. I thought I did, but I guess I was using the one for the original forum. So I tried to install the updates yesterday and found out I can't.

You guys really don't owe anything to me., This is pure charity. But if you can donate some, it's not a lot. $89.99 for the license and it lasts forever, unless they come up with a new version and I want to upgrade.

So I'm going to put a donate thing up.

I should be able to pay this myself when I'm able to drive again. I drive for Lyft and have not been driving because they updated my name to Gina but not my guy picture, so I don't feel like getting harassed.

• :lol

Grown ass adult that can't even come up 90 bucks....that is some pathetic shit right there

• I know you guys would send that money, because you are my true friends. I don't want just one person to send me that much money. Hopefully several people will pitch in a few bucks and that would work great.

Like I said, I can pay that money and it's not an emergency. I just really really hate that I've been running this forum without a license and didn't know it.

I can call you guys on another day but today I have to go see my aunt. She's taking me to some kind of community Gathering where people get up and tell r stories about their lives and how they got through adversity.

• I understand.. lets see how it plays out.. but I will guarantee the asshole trio will cover whatever is over and above. give me a call if for some reason you run short..

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Well I suppose I can spare a sawbuck.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

• Give me a call. 707- 462- 6993. Or put Pay Pal up.

• Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• It's at the bottom of the forum info page. For a bunch of supposedly smart fellows you sure do have a hard time navigating a simple website. Especially when money is involved.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• It's at the bottom of the forum info page. For a bunch of supposedly smart fellows you sure do have a hard time navigating a simple website. Especially when money is involved.

Please direct me to the "smart ones" -specifically, anybody who doesn't fallback to "suck mah dick! and "Hey I'll put mah penis in your ass!" EVERY time they have a dispute. It's very 6th grade and non too imaginative and I'm beginning to wonder at the intellect here.