why do women date jerks and reject nice guys?

• That behavior is usually associated with young girls. They're nice to look at, but I don't miss that period of my life much

A narrative doesn’t require truth to remain viable, it requires the capacity to punish.

“Diversity is our Strength” is made ludicrous by the entirety of human experience and conflict.

But since you can be fired for denying it, there it sits like a turd on a silver tray.

• Alpha or bust!

A narrative doesn’t require truth to remain viable, it requires the capacity to punish.

“Diversity is our Strength” is made ludicrous by the entirety of human experience and conflict.

But since you can be fired for denying it, there it sits like a turd on a silver tray.

• I think it comes down to this...

Women are more likely to be attracted to guys who will actively seek out what they want instead of those waiting for someone to give it to them.

Absinthe makes the tart grow fonder.

Celebrating those happy times when the penis is an internal organ.

• women like security.. simple as that. In a world where money is power you can see how it works... 'trophy wife' but... for most people of average means... the guy who is a 'bad boy' or who looks like he can take care of himself is still valued. It is especially helpful if said guy who can take care of himself extends that to the women around him. This can be anything from a confrontation at a bar to bulling his way up the ladder at work.

There is one thing I have found that I honestly never noticed happening... Janice pointed it out actually.... Women like men who other men like and respect.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

women like security.. simple as that.

They sure do. At least, they're always hollering for security when I start talking to them

• Because fuck her anyway...be a man. Move on. TXMom pretty much summed it up btw. Chicks don't dig weakness, and you haven't fulfilled your potential as long as you are weak. It's an evolutionary plus, so respect it. It's part of coming of age, so learn it and step up or get used to being beta.

• Ok.. I am the dumbest on the planet when it comes to women and maybe a couple other things but... I digress.

Women will often tell you they want you to let out your feelings.. that is a total fucking lie.. they hate weakness as fishy points out.

The other is... Sooner or later they are gonna ask about shit you have done. NEVER tell em. If something you have done pops up from a drunken friend or relative? lie.. it never fucking happened. Not unless you want them to look at you like you are some kind of monster.

Oh.. and that SS tat? You have no idea what it means.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)